LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

The top table has got another member.

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
opb
Male Author

England
#11 | Posted: 5 Apr 2012 07:45
Oooh, and well done from me. It makes my efforts seem paltry.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 5 Apr 2012 08:51
Well done IC. I agree with the others on your well written comments. Thumbs up on 1000.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#13 | Posted: 5 Apr 2012 09:57
Well done! I too appreciate the mellifluous tones of islandcarolsinger.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 5 Apr 2012 17:53
They say no man is an island, but thank God this woman is! Three cheers for IslandCarol!

IC - thank you, and well done. As others have said, your comments are always fresh and honest, and also VERY generous in their proportions. Your zest for the fiction is infectious and lifts us all. Thanks.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 5 Apr 2012 19:21
Yes, welcome to the 'club,' you've seemingly broken through the 'glass ceiling,' although I actually don't believe that such a gender-oriented expression applies to this equal-opportunity Library.

However, there is a somewhat different initiation ceremony for cute feminine newcomers, which is why all of us earlier members are carrying Spencer paddles.

Will it hurt? Not really, not if you compare it to getting struck by a lightning bolt... --C.K.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#16 | Posted: 6 Apr 2012 00:02
CrimsonKidCK:
However, there is a somewhat different initiation ceremony for cute feminine newcomers, which is why all of us earlier members are carrying Spencer paddles.

My,
How lucky am I! of course you would never dream of presiding over my paddling, Am I not right?
Paybacks for my opinions that are contrary to yours will not come from your sensitive arm. A sweet and lovely group of kind, thoughtful, sober, fair minded women would do the honors. Rght? Perhaps they will allow you to eavesdrop- for a penalty.
IC

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#17 | Posted: 6 Apr 2012 03:42
Congrats on the impressive number of well-thought comments.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 6 Apr 2012 04:56
IC, I've been the recipient of some of those 1,000 so thank you very much.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 6 Apr 2012 05:16
islandcarol:
My,
How lucky am I! of course you would never dream of presiding over my paddling, Am I not right?
Paybacks for my opinions that are contrary to yours will not come from your sensitive arm. A sweet and lovely group of kind, thoughtful, sober, fair minded women would do the honors. Rght? Perhaps they will allow you to eavesdrop- for a penalty.
IC

Sebastian's numerically the top commenter, I suppose he'd therefore have to preside over your initiation festivities; I'd certainly want to participate, of course, out of my deep respect for your achievement.

Ahhhh now, I'd never recommend any kind of punishment for mere disagreement, it would all be in spanking-good fun to welcome the first female member of the 'Thousand-Comment Society.'

As for those "kind, thoughtful, sober, fair-minded women," they haven't hit the 1,000-comment mark yet so they can't officially welcome you to the 'club.' Of course, if you wish corporal correction from those ladies anyway, for other purposes, that's between them and you.

If that were to happen, I'd want to do more than simply eavesdrop--IMHO a front-row seat for the 'performance' would be much more appropriate... --C.K.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 9 Apr 2012 00:01
Welcome to the Thousand Club, Carol! Good to see receiving a few disparaging comments hasn't put you off expressing your appreciation - and your comments are always a pleasure to receive.

The initiation ceremony will presumably involve you getting 1,000 paddle swats, to be divided among all the other members. As there are only nine of us, Sebastian as the senior member gets to give you 200, the rest of us 100 each. Paddles at the ready, gentlemen!

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 5
dund93, jimc, lesni, mastroe, Nelon, Schoyce1
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9