The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Rollin at 2,000

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 24 Mar 2012 03:26
Guess who just hit another milestone. Well, if you read the title of this Forum topic you'd know that it's our good friend (and author) rollin. He just received the TWO THOUSANDTH comment on his stories. For those of you without perspective, suffice it to say that that's a LOT No one reaches such a lofty number without a) writing a lot of stories, and b) having readers LIKE those stories. There's a good reason readers like rollin's stories - it's because they're good.

Let's hear it for rollin!.

tfs
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 24 Mar 2012 04:05
Congratulations Rollin and many thanks. I'm sure everyone appreciates the effort you made to encourage your fellow authors with your thoughtful comments.

tfs

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 24 Mar 2012 04:32
Congrats Rollin. Your stories are terrific and very well received mostly due to your hard work and effort in making sure they are entertaining and fun to read. Well done.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 24 Mar 2012 11:32
Way to go Rollin; this is quite an accomplishment!

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#5 | Posted: 24 Mar 2012 11:42
Congratulations, Rollin. Very well-deserved.

corncrake
Female Author

Scotland
#6 | Posted: 24 Mar 2012 13:54
Well done, Rollin. What an achievement.
It just goes to show that good stories attract
the audience they deserve!

Cal33
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 24 Mar 2012 15:06
You're an inspiration to us all, Rollin!

rollin
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 24 Mar 2012 15:47
Thanks everyone, and to njrick for flagging this. We authors have only two metrics with which to gauge whether we are are reaching readers and that is the "favorites" and the comments. Of the two the comments are the most informative because it tells us whether we have connected with the readers in a meaningful way. This feedback is invaluable to us and IMHO it is critical to the overall health of this site. Why? because comments provide the encouragement to keep writing that we all need. We authors write for various reasons, but we publish to entertain, to arouse, to amuse, or maybe even to shock our readers. So it is critical to know whether we connect.
So, I would say to the readers here, comment often. It doesn't matter what you say, it's all invaluable feedback to the authors and I appreciate each and every one.
BTW It's my policy to respond to readers comments but there has been a deluge as a result of the contest (and that's a good thing)---but it will take me a while to answer them all.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 24 Mar 2012 21:05
Very well done, Rollin, and utterly deserved: you are a consummate story-teller with an assured style and a great spanko (and sexy!) imagination.

I don't think any other writer has made the top 6 of the challenges as often as you have, either, which is another mark of the esteem and popularity your work enjoys.

Your comments about comments are spot on, too.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 25 Mar 2012 00:35
Way to go, Rollin. I cheer for you as well. This is quite an achievement.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 7
BrianC780, DanishMan, steve35, travelmark
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9