The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Phil K - 1,000 comments made

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 28 Feb 2012 03:33
Another of our erudite reader/commenters reached the astounding total of 1,000 comments made. I consider this quite an accomplishment because, at my pace, it'll take me another 2 year. Having been on the receiving end of many of Phil's comments, I can say without reservation that there is quality here in addition to quantity. (He's also quite an author himself, in case someon'es not been paying attention). Congratulations and many thanks!

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#2 | Posted: 28 Feb 2012 03:40
Welcome to the club Phil, you can now enjoy the brandy and cigars provided, as long as Ms Thrashbottom does not catch you smoking inside the lounge. If she does, well just lets say your ass is grass. Now we have 8 members over a 1000, what a great encouragement it is when we see another member excel in making comment's. Congrats and may the bluebird of commenting fly up your nose, (or am I getting my sayings mixed up here?)

Guy
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 28 Feb 2012 13:07
canadianspankee:
Congrats and may the bluebird of commenting fly up your nose,

I think that would be quite uncomfortable.

Welcome to the club njrick. Njrick is not only a great commenter, but also an excellent author.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 28 Feb 2012 18:38
Welcome Phil to the 1,000 comment club. Keep those comments coming. You are going to have to fill the void for me. I am cutting back abit. My eyes are not as good as a couple of years ago as well as computer problems. I will probably be cutting way back on my computer time, completely. More people should be able to fill the void on reading and commenting. It is good to see more and more people are joining the LSF. This is a terrific site.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 28 Feb 2012 19:04
As a recipient of a number of PhilK's comments and a reader of his excellent stories--check out GWTW, please!---I can only add my congrats. Thanks, Phil. Your efforts are much appreciated. Now if we could only get those downloading lurkers motivated.....

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 28 Feb 2012 19:20
Many congratulations, Phil - your comments are invariably thoughtful and perceptive.

DannySwottem5
Male Member

England
#7 | Posted: 28 Feb 2012 19:32
My heartiest congratulations to you Phil on achieving this milestone, your insightful comments have prompted me to read stories on more than one occasion. Very well done.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 28 Feb 2012 20:31
Congrats, Phil. You're another person who comments often. I, like the rest of the authors, really appreciate those comments. I wish more readers would do the same, but that's not up to me.

B

edb
Male Author

Spain
#9 | Posted: 29 Feb 2012 07:46
Many congratulations to Phil K, another author who not only publishes his own work in the library, but also somehow finds the time to comment on others work.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 29 Feb 2012 13:53
Guy:
Welcome to the club njrick. Njrick is not only a great commenter, but also an excellent author.

While njrick is an excellent author and a great commenter, I naturally meant to write Phil K. (I will change to my sports kit and join the lineup outside Ms. TB's at her regular 5 PM punishment session.)

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 11
cady09, looba, Trajan
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9