The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Unacceptable Hiatus

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 6 Jan 2012 02:40
What's going on with this Library? It's been 4 weeks since an edition of Wellred Weekly has been published, 5 weeks since the latest audio story has been posted, and a full 8 weeks since we've seen a new story from one Rick Marlowe. Isn't anyone earning his (or her) keep around here any more?

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 6 Jan 2012 03:29
njrick:
What's going on with this Library? It's been 4 weeks since an edition of Wellred Weekly has been published, 5 weeks since the latest audio story has been posted, and a full 8 weeks since we've seen a new story from one Rick Marlowe. Isn't anyone earning his (or her) keep around here any more?

WRW 4 is mere moments from being unleashed upon the unsuspecting masses. As for audio stories, F.Bunny was supposed to be recording a whole load during her Xmas visit but instead spent the whole time consuming what I'd conservatively estimate to be twice her own bodyweight in chocolate.....

bendover
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 6 Jan 2012 03:33
Oh, I'll haul off and give them such a pinch!!!!!

Regardless, it's the best in stories on the web. They deserve a short break.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#4 | Posted: 6 Jan 2012 06:24
I think that Rick Marlowe is the main problem here. His lack of production shows in producing a "series" within the past year, never mind just not producing a story in the past 8 weeks is a cause for serious concern. I would think if Bendover was going to give any of them a "pinch" then he should give double pinches to this Rick character.

opb
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 6 Jan 2012 11:11
May I offer apologies with regard to (some of ) the audio stories. I do have a few on my list to record.
I've been suffering from both bronchytis and the Christmas holidays of my offspring who probably shouldn't be around whilst I'm recording these sort of things.

Normal service should be resumed shortly.

blimp
Male Author

England
#6 | Posted: 6 Jan 2012 12:26
opb:
I've been suffering from both bronchytis and the Christmas holidays of my offspring who probably shouldn't be around whilst I'm recording these sort of things.

Excuse me OPB!! In future will you please try and come up with more original excuses than those! Especially as I was about to use them myself as perfectly justifiable reasons for why I hadn't done the recordings Her Flopsyness so thoughtfully provided me with. I will of course be getting on with it as soon as my voice gets back to normal and the offspring depart. As for that Rick Marlowe chap no excuse can possibly justify such indolence! I think he should be sent to help the Pink Angelic one with her validations as she has been getting sluggish lately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#7 | Posted: 6 Jan 2012 12:58
blimp

Hmmm if I didn't spend so much of my day keeping an eye on you and watching your stored messages increase at an even faster rate than my crisp consumption, I could do so much more

Ps I'm with Febs... tis all the bad bunny's fault

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 6 Jan 2012 13:56
Now that my public scolding has spurred the WW into publication, and opb has offered a perfectly acceptable excuse for the delay in recording audio stories, I can admit that, in regard to the lack of a Rick Marlowe story.... the dog at my homework. In all seriousness, I promise that the Christmas story I'm working on will be delivered ON TIME (or less than a year late, depending on one's perspective).

opb
Male Author

England
#9 | Posted: 6 Jan 2012 14:55
It's interesting that no threat has been made yet of a visit by Miss T...

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#10 | Posted: 6 Jan 2012 15:07
opb:
It's interesting that no threat has been made yet of a visit by Miss T...

Ooo what a good idea

Rick get writing or you shall be visiting Miss TB and Blimp... well you can go anyway, off you pop.. hurry now she hates being kept waiting!!

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 6
Adrian, DanishMan, mobblers, razzy234, ruari, StefK, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9