LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Canadianspankee Welcome to the 2K club

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
Sarah89
Female Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 1 Jan 2012 06:57
Congratulations, CS. You're a wonderful author and commenter, and the library is lucky to have your contributions.

corncrake
Female Author

Scotland
#12 | Posted: 1 Jan 2012 17:18
May I echo all the above praise? I have been meaning to contribute to this thread for days. You fill me with awe at the quantity and quality of your comments - always apposite and carefully worded.
Well done and thank you very much, CS.

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 2 Jan 2012 02:31
Thanks CS, for reading lots, writing lots, and commenting more! You always make it fun here...

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#14 | Posted: 2 Jan 2012 20:07
Thanks for all for the nice comments. My ongoing statement about "read lots, write lots and comment more," made me realize I had best follow my own advice.

The best thing about giving that many comments is that I have the pleasure of reading many stories by a lot of great writers. I have read stories covering all the genre I think and it has always amazed me to see the variety of ideas and situations different authors come up with. Making comments is my way of saying "thanks" to all the writers in here, whether with hundreds of stories or just a few, the hard work and effort by all the writers make this site what it is.

Thanks also to Library admin and all the volunteers behind making the stories readable and enjoyable, the effort put forth by these people make commenting easier. For those of you (and that is 99.5%) who respond to the comments that also makes it easier to continue. We may not always agree but that is part reason why this Library is so darn good.

If any viewer wants help with commenting on a story and is not sure about doing it, please send me a pop-up message and I will help you out if I can. Comments are great for encouraging more stories, so like many here have already encouraged please comment more, and if you need suggestions let me know.

Thanks again folks for the kind words.

DannySwottem5
Male Member

England
#15 | Posted: 3 Jan 2012 16:04
Nice one CS, my congratulations on reaching another notable milestone and at the rate you`re going 3k won`t be far off.

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#16 | Posted: 4 Jan 2012 20:23
Thanks CS. Your comments are always well-thought, and many times when I am about to comment on a story, you have already commented, at times yours being the only comment. And congrats on keeping your mind open commenting on stories that clearly aren't your preference gender-wise, something that I am not usually able to do.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 2
Biker, jillglba, katee, mobile_carrot, phoenixusurped, rayleighbarns, school, ThomasPetersen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9