LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Guy Reaches 2000+ comments

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#1 | Posted: 10 Dec 2011 16:31
I note Guy now has submitted 2003 comments! I think we all have benefited from his hard work in attaining such a marvelous goal. Comments encourage and cheer on all writers and to have now 2 people in the elite club of submitting over the 2K mark is a privilege for this site. Thanks Guy and hope your great example will encourage many others to comment as well.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#2 | Posted: 10 Dec 2011 19:48
Congratulations, and thank you for comments that are insightful, constructive, helpful and friendly!

tfs
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 11 Dec 2011 02:14
Thanks Guy, that takes a lot of dedication. We all appreciate the effort you've made to provide meaningful feedback on so very many stories.

tfs

rollin
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 11 Dec 2011 02:19
Guy, your comments are very much appreciated by us all. 2000 is quite a lot of work not to mention the reading that took.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 11 Dec 2011 05:39
I had already wrote to GUY on being only five away from 2,000. It does say a lot about commenting. The more comments, the more stories for the LSF. Except for forums, it is hard to comment on a story except here. Most websites have no place for comments or it would be difficult to comment. In some cases, one would have to e-mail the author. So, for all of those readers out there, who are reading thousands of stories, start commenting MORE. You don't have to comment everything, but you should comment more. At least comment the new authors.

blimp
Male Author

England
#6 | Posted: 11 Dec 2011 12:11
Good on you Guy. Always appreciated!

DannySwottem5
Male Member

England
#7 | Posted: 11 Dec 2011 15:53
A great milestone Guy, many congratulations. Guy`s comments usually have a finger on the pulse and there`s been quite a few occasions when I have read a story following my reading of a comment He had already made.

Well done Guy, onward and upwards.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 11 Dec 2011 16:45
Thanks for the nice words everyone. While I enjoy making comments, and I think they are important to the site, my contributions are nothing compared to those of the validators, librarians, and the wizard that all spend hours running in the hamster's wheel that powers this site.

Guy

corncrake
Female Author

Scotland
#9 | Posted: 11 Dec 2011 17:08
Woops! Glad I didn't miss the chance to thank you and applaud your great
contribution to the site, and for the encouragement which matters so much
and makes such a difference to writers and readers alike.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 11 Dec 2011 19:33
Thank you, Guy, for your consistently generous and thoughtful comments. You are a brick, sir, a veritable brick, who does more than most to keep this wonderful building standing.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 8
rinaldofox, sidel, tocciek
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9