The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

TheEnglishMaster Joins the Kilo Club.

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 9 Dec 2011 18:25
Thank you, Guy, and everyone, for such kind comments. As Alan says, it is more blessed to give, and I've always tried to stay ahead in the giving compared to the receiving. Would that real life spanking worked the same way! No stranger to the Miss Thrashbottoms of our World, I'm still searching the corridors for more of the Miss Here'sMyBottoms.

Janine:
How much are they paying you, anyway?

Apparently, I have now earned the right to squabble with the other Millenialists over collecting the empty crisp packets from the Admins' office floor - they fetch 5 pence per thousand from the plastic recycling depot, so the LSF Three-month Mediterranean cruise is on me folks!

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#12 | Posted: 9 Dec 2011 23:55
Congratulations to TEM in making the exclusive 1,000 comment club. Possibly after today GUY will reach the very top of the club at 2,000. Good work.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 10 Dec 2011 00:05
Sebastian:
GUY will reach the very top of the club at 2,000. Good work.

Not the "very top", I'll still be comfortably behind Sebastion. Not only that; even though there's no race, I see a certain Canadian spankee closer and closer in my rear view mirror. My days of being # 2 on the list are numbered.

tfs
Male Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 10 Dec 2011 04:33
Congratulations on joining the Kilo Club and a special thank you for the many comments directed my way. They are always a pleasure to read.

tfs

DannySwottem5
Male Member

England
#15 | Posted: 10 Dec 2011 11:25
A notable achievement TEM, may I add my heartiest congratulations to those already given. You are now a fully paid-up member of an elite club and fully deserve to be so.

blimp
Male Author

England
#16 | Posted: 11 Dec 2011 12:13
Well Done TEM. Your comments have helped me look at things in a new way once or twice. Thanks

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#17 | Posted: 14 Dec 2011 00:39
My, English, you are quite the Celebrity! It is pretty impressive to think how many hours It will take the average member to read all your interesting stories. I know you are proud.
Keep writing! Keep in touch

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 28 Dec 2011 21:59
It's now official -- over 1000 story comments received as well. Well-deserved recognition for a prolific and talented author ... congrats, TEM!

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#19 | Posted: 28 Dec 2011 23:07
Well done TEM and with less then 100 stories on the site that means you are well above an average of 10 comments per story. That is a statistic any of us could be proud of and you earned it. Your comments received are almost equal to the comments you have given, another statistic that is also rarely found.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 31 Dec 2011 02:38
Congrats, TEM, on your second kilo-achievement. As cs noted, the number of comments received is especially impressive given the relatively few number of stories. To that I would add that the views to comments ratio (23:1) is also rather remarkable. Thanks for your wonderful contributions to the Library.

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 5
Biker, hstar1995, PGreenham, pwhapman, thanasphere, windar1
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9