LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

TheEnglishMaster Joins the Kilo Club.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
Guy
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 9 Dec 2011 01:15
As the topic hints, TheEnglishMaster has graced 1000 stories with his comments. Not only that, he is pretty close to amassing 1000 comments on his own stories, something I don't expect to match anytime soon.

Anyhow, I'm glad that he is finally an official member. Even though the fake beard and sunglasses hid his identity pretty well, sooner or later we were bound to get caught sneaking him in the back door. Now he can proudly enter through the grand entrance any time it pleases him.

Good work TEM!
Guy

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#2 | Posted: 9 Dec 2011 01:25
Congrats to you TEM, great work! Now of course you will be expected to report to Ms. Thrashbottoms office to complete your enrollment in the exclusive club. We will all be waiting with bated breath to hear how your application was received.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 9 Dec 2011 02:39
Guy:
Not only that, he is pretty close to amassing 1000 comments on his own stories, something I don't expect to match anytime soon.

He will be very the FIRST here to reach both these milestones. We're focusing now, of course, on the 1,000 comments made, which I not only find amazing (on the part of those who have done this), but I also appreciate very much, being on the receiving end of some of those comments. Thanks and congratulations!

(Guy, of course, is but one comment away from making TWO thousand, so we'll have another another party coming up. Break out the crisps and sherry!)

bendover
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 9 Dec 2011 05:58
Congrats! TEM

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#5 | Posted: 9 Dec 2011 06:14
Congratulations on reaching this milestone TEM. Your erudite comments are always much appreciated.

opb
Male Author

England
#6 | Posted: 9 Dec 2011 07:41
We are not worthy TEM.

It makes my ambition to reach 250 comments made seem paltry in comparison, and I don't expect ever to reach 250 received, though one has less control over that.

corncrake
Female Author

Scotland
#7 | Posted: 9 Dec 2011 08:10
Much deserved plaudits indeed, TEM. May I add my congratulations?
Your comments are always carefully worded, most apposite and extremely welcome!

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 9 Dec 2011 14:05
It is more blessed to give than to receive - but you've excelled in both. Congratulations!

rollin
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 9 Dec 2011 17:30
It's not only the number, but the quality of TEM's comments and the thought that goes into them. Thank you, TEM.

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 9 Dec 2011 17:51
Quite an accomplishment, TEM -- both from the giving and receiving end. Your generosity to this library and fellow members, not only as author and commenter but as validator, narrator, forum poster and WW journalist (!), goes above and beyond membership requirements! How much are they paying you, anyway?

Looking forward to the 2,000 comments milestone shortly...

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 4
arrogantbastard, azotainas, carto75, crusingp, Howabout, JadeF, method2500
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9