LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Welcome to the 1,000 comment club - John Benson

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 3 Dec 2011 17:02
John Benson has become the 6th author at the LSF to reach four figures in the number of comments received. He won't likely see this post, as I don't believe he's active here as a member, but the rest of us readers can still acknowledge the accomplishment while enjoying his work.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#2 | Posted: 3 Dec 2011 17:30
Well done John, your attaining that lofty goal makes all the rest of us jealous of course. I have enjoyed many of your stories and hope to continue finding them. Great job!

rollin
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 3 Dec 2011 19:23
It's commendable that an author who has published only one story in 2011 has a body of work that continues to generate interest. The rest of us should look at this phenomenon and wonder whether if we stopped writing, our work would continue to gather commentary. When "what's new" is where the interest always seems to be focused, it is refreshing to see that this author still has a substantial following.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 3 Dec 2011 19:29
John Benson is a fantastic writer. I'm surprised he hasn't got 5 times as many comments - he deserves them! I agree with you rollin re the focus on the latest stories list, it's a shame more people don't explore via other routes - even the Lucky Dip can turn up some sparkling gems.

Anyway, John Benson, wherever you are, thanks for letting us load your work, and please keep on writing.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 3 Dec 2011 19:33
rollin:
The rest of us should look at this phenomenon and wonder whether if we stopped writing, our work would continue to gather commentary.

I can answer that question about my own work. It's only been three weeks since I "published" my latest story here, and already my readers' comments have dead-lined. To be sure, Mr. Benson has many more stories to find in the archives, BUT for him to have had so few stories posted since May 2010 when the number of comments skyrocketed (with most views/comments coming on the library's relatively few new stories), his comment total is truly amazing, and speaks, as rollin says to the quality of his writing.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 3 Dec 2011 20:19
Congrats!

You can pick up the key for the "special club room" from Flopsy

opb
Male Author

England
#7 | Posted: 4 Dec 2011 09:18
May I add my congratulations to Mr Benson.

I first found his work on his own site and was immediately attracted to the skill of the story telling and the way that he says interesting things about he condition of the kinkster's mind - OK, often he's ploughing the same furrow, but who doesn't?

I will admit to a fair proportion of those 1000 being fan mail from myself.

On the note of the bias towards the latest acquisitions. I usually read via the Lucky Dip feature, which enables me to find older stuff.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 4 Dec 2011 13:50
Though I've read very little of Mr Benson's huge oeuvre as yet, what I have has been characterised by some amazingly original turns of phrase and a wonderfully lurid imagination.
He is a veritable giant here, and a pillar of our community.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 8 Dec 2011 17:42
Congrats John. It's great when authors at LSF see people commenting on their work, which means it's being read. Way to go!

B

Online now: Members - 12 : Guests - 10
Azarga, blkspnkr, chris27, Derrick30, Februs, KatiePie, littleb, Nickf, royaledark, tarzan, timthetum, trojan1a
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9