LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

3001 For Flopsy

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
rollin
Male Member

USA
#11 | Posted: 2 Nov 2011 20:40
Let me offer my congratulations too. Quite a milestone. Well done. (but what is the CR?)

DannySwottem5
Male Member

England
#12 | Posted: 2 Nov 2011 21:08
It is the " Commentabilty Rating" Rollin. It was brought to our attention by TEM, who is very good with this sort of research and it`s no surprise to me that Flopsy rates so highly because her stories are a commenter`s dream. This is not me being sycophantic, just stating the obvious as already discovered by those cruel but clever scientists.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 2 Nov 2011 22:21
rollin:
(but what is the CR?)

The CR Index, developed in the laboratories at CRUEL (Centre de Recherche Universel d'Eroticisme Literaire) near Geneva, Switzerland, is a multi-level scientifically-developed measure of the 'Commentability' of any given story. Utilising virtual fractalisation, and involving the latest advancements in reader-response theory, it provides an increasingly respected method of assessing the quality of a fiction. Flopsy, apparently, scores very highly on this internationally recognised scale.

mindyh
Female Member

Australia
#14 | Posted: 3 Nov 2011 11:39
Congrats, Flopsy. I like your stories.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#15 | Posted: 3 Nov 2011 21:54
TheEnglishMaster:
near Geneva, Switzerland

Hmm...that's near to where the supercollider is too. Coincidence? I think not.

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#16 | Posted: 4 Nov 2011 02:44
Flopsy honey. Congratulations on another milestone!!! You deserve every kudo you get and much more. I vote that you take five minutes off and swig heartily from the bottle of single malt you keep locked away from her Pinkness. I'm sure she won't mind covering while Februs takes you out for an evening of fun, frivolity, romance, and a good erotic session work!!!! Outstanding!!!
Massive Evil Top Grin!

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 7 Nov 2011 23:51
That's really nice of you folks - thank you very much

It gives me a buzz if other people enjoy what I've written. I have been writing spank fic for about 12 years now and it's great to see some of my older stories (and those of other authors too) get an airing.

Thanks for the feedback

sugarmouse
Female Member

England
#18 | Posted: 8 Nov 2011 19:16
Congrats your bunnyness! What a wonderful achievement! I just adore your stories so I will do my darndest to get you to 4,000 as quickly as possible

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 9
spankedbywife, tocciek
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9