LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

3001 For Flopsy

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
blimp
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 1 Nov 2011 11:35
My spies tell me that Her Flopsyness has reached the grand total of 3001 comments. What with keeping an eye on Her Pinkness, validating, hoovering, lifting paving slabs, fetching Februs's slippers. It is a wonder you find the time to write! It's a triumph of multi-tasking! Well done! Three thousand and one cheers!!

DannySwottem5
Male Member

England
#2 | Posted: 1 Nov 2011 11:49
I'll be only too pleased to add my congratulations to Flopsy. Her stories are varied, humorous, clever and very entertaining and her recent series featuring Horrible Aunt Harriet was one of the funniest I've read. When you can write that well and do so consistently it's little wonder she's up there at the top. Bravo Flopsy !

tfs
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 1 Nov 2011 16:56
Bravo to Flopsy! It's a wonderful thing, indeed, to draw that many comments; ample testimony to the outstanding quality of her writing. It's only fitting that the Head Librarian should rank right up at the top.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 1 Nov 2011 17:38
It's really no big deal. I could have 3000 comments too. ...if I only took the time to write as much as Flopsy does...and if I could only write as well as she does...

Until then: Congratulations Flopsy!

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#5 | Posted: 1 Nov 2011 18:58
Well done Flops, that is a great and well deserved milestone

corncrake
Female Author

Scotland
#6 | Posted: 1 Nov 2011 19:05
My congratulations too, flopsy. This is a statistic that doesn't surprise me, simply a reflection of some wonderful and extremely entertaining writing. Very well done, and thank you!

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#7 | Posted: 1 Nov 2011 19:23
Congrats to Flopsy, great mark for a great collection of spanking stories.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 1 Nov 2011 21:45
Her Flopsiness rocks!
Scientific studies show she has one of the highest CR's** of any author.
Keep 'em coming, Flopsy!

**Commentability Rating

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 2 Nov 2011 02:55
Dang! I'd been eyeing the bunny's comment totals for the past week, hoping to be the one to initiate the 3,000-comment post. Then I had to be out of town for a day, causing me to lose out to blimp of all people. Oh well, I suppose it isn't really a competition (I'll get you next time blimp!), so that I'll just say, Congrats to Flopsy! - not only on account of the milestone reached but also on account of the productivity and excellence the milestone represents. I agree wholeheartedly with TEM on the CR thing.

blimp
Male Author

England
#10 | Posted: 2 Nov 2011 19:48
njrick:
I agree wholeheartedly with TEM on the CR thing.

I think Her Bunnyness's credit rating is private matter, Rick!!!

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 12
Backbeat, Koalabaellchen, marky123, olderlovely, reargunner, Regina, royaledark, Torres
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9