The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

3001: A Grace Odyssey

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 3 Sep 2011 00:42
I just happened to notice that one Grace Brackenridge has exceeded by one the 3,000 comment threshold. That's positively amazing, Grace.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 3 Sep 2011 07:28
Grace is like a story machine, that is one amazing achievement and there's still a significant portion of her output that I don't think ever made it here.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 4 Sep 2011 14:01
Grace is so prolific!

Congratulations & well done, Grace.

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 4 Sep 2011 14:14
And all without any debasing of her very high standards! An achievement indeed!

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 4 Sep 2011 15:03
Surely an honorary Dame-ship must be in the offing? Look out for the New Year's Honours list ... in fact, why wait?
Well done, Dame Grace, and long may you entertain and enlighten us.

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 5 Sep 2011 19:35
A mighty milestone DrGrace. Congratulations!!!!
Grin!

tfs
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 7 Sep 2011 15:21
Drawing over 3000 comments is an accomplishment that can only make the rest of us green with envy. Not surprising, though, in view of the consistently superior quality of Dr. Grace's stories.

To me, the most amazing thing is how she can repeatedly use the same basic themes and yet each story is completely fresh and entertaining.

Bravo!

tfs

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 8 Sep 2011 21:19
tfs:
To me, the most amazing thing is how she can repeatedly use the same basic themes and yet each story is completely fresh and entertaining.

Ditto, Ditto, Ditto!!! And I still want to take her stock 'Grace' character home just so I can listen to her endless dissertation on all things corporal punishment.

Outstanding DrGrace!!!!

Large Scale Grin!

DrGrace
Female Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 8 Sep 2011 21:22
Thanks all for your remarks here and the many comments associated with the stories. I find it highly rewarding to write and receive feedback from readers. Writing stories is a satisfying process in and of itself. I sometimes find my "flow" and the words come easily. Knowing that others find some pleasure in reading them is an extra bonus. My only anxiety -- and it's my cross to bear (something a recovering Catholic is always inclined to do anyway) -- is the distinction between fact and fiction. All my stories are fictional, although some are inspired by events in the real world. In the real world, I firmly believe that it's harmful, counterproductive, and simply wrong to hit children. I worry that some misguided readers might think that these stories are parenting "guides." In the end, I simply must trust that all us spanko-types can distinguish between the real-world spanking of consenting adults and a fantasy world where non-consenting children are spanked. Warm regards...

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 9 Sep 2011 01:54
DrGrace:
worry that some misguided readers might think that these stories are parenting "guides."

I'm pretty sure that at least 99% of the people here on LSF won't consider your stories parenting 'guides,' (despite you being a doctor and all), any more than they consider the stories about spanking in the workplace as management advice, simply because we ARE all spankos.. It doesn't hurt, though, to make an occasional announcement to that effect - just in case we get an interloper.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 11
derekjster, Essexotk, Geoffrey, Golterenn, myrkassi
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9