blimp
Am watching you!!

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#62 | Posted: 10 Jun 2011 21:18
canadianspankee:
if the comments from the Poetry contest gets added to the total comments or maybe they already have been?

They get credited based on the time they were originally made.. so if they were made in the previous month they retrospectively augment that month's total.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#63 | Posted: 14 Jun 2011 20:49
When I have read a spanking story that is in this wondrous library, I try to make a comment, why I like said story, or dislike it. I would also like the author be it he or she, to make a further comment on mine, plus a follow up, of why they wrote it.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#64 | Posted: 15 Jun 2011 00:45
sixofthebest:
I would also like the author be it he or she, to make a further comment on mine, plus a follow up, of why they wrote it.

The library site has been specifically designed to facilitate exchanges between authors and readers but not via the story comment pages. There's several reasons for this including the fact that unless you remember to go back and revisit the comment pages of stories you commented on you're not going to see the author's response to your comment. The way we've asked the authors to respond when replying to a comment made on one of their submissions is to use the site's popup feature which allows the dialogue with the commenter to continue indefinitely. The popup archive (Msgs) allows such an exchange to be easily followed.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#65 | Posted: 15 Jun 2011 03:30
Februs:
sixofthebest:
I would also like the author be it he or she, to make a further comment on mine, plus a follow up, of why they wrote it.

The way we've asked the authors to respond when replying to a comment made on one of their submissions is to use the site's popup feature which allows the dialogue with the commenter to continue indefinitely. The popup archive (Msgs) allows such an exchange to be easily followed.

There are a lot of authors (myself included) who will almost invariably respond this way to comments. Dialogue is most definitely encouraged! Obviously some of the deceased authors and those not active on the site will be a little less timely in their replies.

- Rick Marlowe

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#66 | Posted: 15 Jun 2011 03:40
njrick:
Obviously some of the deceased authors and those not active on the site

NJ...are you telling us we don't have Ghost Writers in the Library. I am shocked and dismayed, every decent Library has at least one good Ghost. In my opinion it shows the true value of any Library by the number of Ghost / non-human writers it has...have I been misled all my life?

Page  Page 7 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 5
Alef, orjan, Zachary314159
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9