LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Comment Glut - Revisited

Page  Page 6 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»
blimp
Male Author

England
#51 | Posted: 8 Jun 2011 00:18
No, you would be Phil. E! Sorry Rick. Late night levity has no place on the forum!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#52 | Posted: 8 Jun 2011 00:24
blimp:
Late night levity has no place on the forum!

Which is precisely why I chose to post from a time zone where it's early evening.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#53 | Posted: 10 Jun 2011 03:18
Sebastian:
Lets see what happens by June 30th. You must also keep in mind that we have a contest of poems that have to be read. Additional comments will be registered. In the mean time, there might be less stories being read until June 7th.

I was just wondering as I see the commenting is down a little in the month of June (most likely due to the good weather, girls and guys out in some very revealing clothing showing just how spankable they really are) and so forth and so on, if the comments from the Poetry contest gets added to the total comments or maybe they already have been?

I love comments and make a few myself but I realize some months are better then others.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#54 | Posted: 10 Jun 2011 03:23
canadianspankee:
I was just wondering as I see the commenting is down a little in the month of June

Actually, comments were down for a few days, from the last day or two in May, through the first several days in June - but now they're back very close to where they'd been. At the current pace, we'd be well over 3,000 for June, even if below the May figure.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#55 | Posted: 10 Jun 2011 03:39
njrick:
now they're back very close to where they'd been. At the current pace, we'd be well over 3,000 for June, even if below the May figure.

thanks NJ, I usually am quicker on the math but your right, and I should quit whining and use my head instead.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#56 | Posted: 10 Jun 2011 03:46
canadianspankee:
I should quit whining and use my head instead.

Why use your head for math when you have fingers and toes? It works for me.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#57 | Posted: 10 Jun 2011 10:59
canadianspankee:
most likely due to the good weather,

What good weather, where? Send it over here please...

blimp
Male Author

England
#58 | Posted: 10 Jun 2011 11:37
PinkAngel:
What good weather, where? Send it over here please...

Apparently in that part of Scotland there is something blocking the sunshine!! A collossal well rounded bright pink object so I hear!!? Anyone with any ideas what it might be?

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#59 | Posted: 10 Jun 2011 15:17
blimp:
PinkAngel: What good weather, where? Send it over here please...
Apparently in that part of Scotland there is something blocking the sunshine!! A collossal well rounded bright pink object so I hear!!? Anyone with any ideas what it might be?

Didn't you check the website of the observatory in that area, Arthur? Don't be so damned lazy, you can look up stuff like that.

Supposedly it's a "twin-moon ecplise of the sun," what the local inhabitants call the "pinkish glow phenomenon," it's reportedly both awe-inspiring and fear-inducing in equal measure.

On rare occasions, after there's been this ear-piercing period of shrieking sounds in the air, the ecplise produces a "reddish glow phenomenon" which apparently settles the local residents' nerves with its deep, warm coloration.

It does sound pretty strange, I must admit... --C.K.

blimp
Male Author

England
#60 | Posted: 10 Jun 2011 16:09
CrimsonKidCK:
"twin-moon ecplise of the sun,"

That must be it, CK! A twin moons eclipse!! Eyewitnesses have reported that it is BRIGHT PINK in colour! Happens frequently in the North of Scotland apparently!!

PS Doesn't one of our librarians live in that part of Scotland?

Page  Page 6 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 8
Backbeat, bjones111, Dejo, Derrick30, KenS, klapol, littleb, MrHomewood, rosslyn45, trippfontaine
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9