The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Comment Glut - Revisited

Page  Page 1 of 7: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 28 May 2011 04:10
Well, the LSF reaches yet another milestone. With four days to go, the comment total in May has set a new monthly record, surpassing February on the 27th day. It seems like such a short time ago that there were only 300-some comments each month. Just another sign of how wonderful this site is.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#2 | Posted: 28 May 2011 05:04
I think a lot of the credit goes to the forum users, a lot of humour and good nature bantering takes place there, such talk encourages shyer ones to comment (at least in my opinion). So for all you commenters who banter back and forth on the forum creating a lot of laughter and humour for the rest of us I say thank you for doing your part in helping others in commenting and feeling part of this great site.

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 28 May 2011 09:06
I was just looking at this tonight and thought of starting a new thread regarding it but Rick beat me to it. Setting a good example is working. Good on all of us. Grin!

rollin
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 28 May 2011 18:24
It's really gratifying to see and think the forum does help a lot. We're not such a bad bunch once you get to know us. Except for twisted, of course. Don't believe him if he tries to get you upstairs on the premise that he just wants to show you his collection of "equestrian" gear. It's all leather, that's true---but he doesn't have a horse!

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#5 | Posted: 28 May 2011 18:30
rollin:
Don't believe him if he tries to get you upstairs on the premise that he just wants to show you his collection of "equestrian" gear. It's all leather, that's true---but he doesn't have a horse!

Oooo interesting...

Twisted, you can show me your equestrian collection any time and I do have a horse...

I think contests increase comment levels too...

rollin
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 28 May 2011 18:38
Pink, you don't understand. What twisted has up there will not work on your horse. And worse, there's his collection of "antique breadboards" that have nothing whatsoever to do with bread.

PinkAngel

Scotland
#7 | Posted: 28 May 2011 18:46
rollin
Uh oh, maybe I will steer clear of him for a while!!

Am sure he will forget about me, if I am very quiet

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 28 May 2011 19:54
PinkAngel:
if I am very quiet

Not much chance of that!!

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#9 | Posted: 28 May 2011 20:11
I don't know about not fitting on a horse, but could be used on a horse if your slightly kinky might be said, or used with a horse if your more then kinky.

As far as Pink Angel being quiet, that would be rare but not unheard of, I heard that while she sleeps she can go as long as twenty minutes without saying a word!

PinkAngel

Scotland
#10 | Posted: 28 May 2011 20:27
flopsybunny
to you Misses!!

canadianspankee
I will have you know I can manage a whole 22 minutes and 13 seconds

ps can we talk about how the bunny needs spanking instead now?

Page  Page 1 of 7: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 3
Alef, Heaton, serman
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9