LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

LSF Marketing

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 27 May 2011 14:01
While Febs is away Pink and I are going into business selling LSF T-shirts.

Size S, M , L, XL, and XXL (that last one should fit your bum, blimp)

Only £10 each, plus P&P

See how discrete they are - you can be a 1st class perve and still wear one and have all your vanilla friends guessing the meaning of LSF ...

Who wants one .....?

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#2 | Posted: 27 May 2011 14:08
Please make all payments directly to the Angel though as flops would spend the profits on vimto and my desk is too close to hers to deal with the side effects of too much fizzy pop

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 27 May 2011 14:13
PinkAngel
Excuse me, all payments are to ME if you don't mind. Cheques payable to Head Bunny Holiday & Shopping Extravaganza Fund

And you've some need to talk Pink, the last swig of fizzy Vimto you had resulted in the library roof being blown off : I was traumatised for weeks as I was blown out and landed in a prickly tree

blimp
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 27 May 2011 15:38
We got service! We have after sales!! The Best Quality LSF shorts. All sizes available. Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large and Extra Extra Extra Extra Large Angel size (only available in shocking pink and comes with free giant size paddle). Also Bunny size with a hole to accomodate fluffy tail. Yes Sir, step right this way! Everything must go! Everything must go! The LSF Clearance Sale! Fifty per cent off if you send a cheque today!
Now you have seen it advertised don't hesitate! Don't be caught without our shorts! Don't be caught with your drawers down. Please allow thirty days for delivery. Don't be fooled by cheap imitations.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 27 May 2011 15:41
Very Impressive pitch Mr Blimp - You shall henceforth be known as the LSF Marketing Manager

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 5
Alef, Geoffrey, manhattan, Ree, Zachary314159
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9