LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

CrimsonKidCK: 1000 CKomments!

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Guy
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 26 May 2011 18:27
Congratulations to our own CrimsonKidCK for joining the exclusive ranks of the 1000 Comment Club. Us charter members need to get together to decide on a fair initiation ceremony for future inductees. Perhaps, something involving Miss. TB and lots of adult beverage?

Seriously, I appreciate CK's thoughtful comments, but that's just the beginning. His 260 additions to the library aren't too shabby either! We need more members like the CrimsonKid.

Guy

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#2 | Posted: 26 May 2011 18:48
I have always thought CK was one of the best commenter's in the Library, his comments are often long and bring out points in the story. Congrats CK and I really like your stories as well.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 26 May 2011 19:09
We value your commentary CK. Thank you.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 26 May 2011 19:17
Three cheers for Crimson Kid for getting 1,000 comments on his stories, and for his fantastically detailed comments and support for the works of others.
I have a hunch he would quite like to be inducted by Miss Thrashbottom and her big leather paddle

blimp
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 26 May 2011 20:57
He is certainly one of the best commenters. I am not talking about quantity but the quality of what he writes. Very perceptive and amusing analysis. Well done with reaching a 1000, CK.

PS Sorry I misread that. I thought you had made a 1000 comments!! Well done anyway. Please excuse an old buffer!

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 26 May 2011 21:49
CALLOOH CALLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One Hundred Gun Salutes from the Tower to the Mall and all the ships at sea!

CK sets one of the best examples on the site and his opinions and analysis are listened too and respected by all. Speaking for myself I never cared and still don't about the stat's here but learned early that 'comments' are the currency of the realm here and CK was an early practitioner that I have tried to emulate. Congratulation CK and thanks for pointing the way. Grin!

hairbrushedhubby
Male Member

England
#7 | Posted: 26 May 2011 22:29
I have been reading CK's works on here and other sites and he is first class in the F/M genre as far as I'm concerned, so a big cheer for him from me and may he continue writing for years yet, you bring a lot of pleasure to a lot of people CK, keep up the good work.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 27 May 2011 00:52
Congrats and thanks to CK. I had hoped to make this announcement myself, watching him camp out on 996, then 998, and finally 999, but a welcome from another member of the club is far better. I agree with the other post-ers here - CK's comments are even more appropriately lauded for their quality than for their mere quantity. Well done, CK!

The Library gives out those neat little medals to authors for reaching various milestones. Too bad there's no easy way to do that for readers as well - i guess without people having reader's pages they'd actually have to where them around their necks. So the idea of a visit to Miss TB is a far better reward.

tfs
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 27 May 2011 02:02
Allow me to add my Kudos. I always look forward to CK's comments. They are often mini-stories in and of themselves and just as enjoyable to read!

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 27 May 2011 05:16
Ahhhh well, I'm blushing from all this recognition, thank you everyone--I do try to make my comments meaningful and hopefully helpful to authors, AFAIC a major part of the fun here is discussing the various stories.

However, I must give considerable credit for my reaching this milestone now to two groups of greedy, petty and self-centered people who have kept me more focused on spanking stories than I normally would have been at this time of year, namely the multimillionaire NFL owners and the millionaire NFL players.

By squabbling over the dividing up of billions of dollars of revenue during a serious recession, and hence effectively shutting down the National Football League indefinitely, these two groups have left me more time and energy to focus on reading stories and (recently) analyzing aspects of World War II in this Library.

Which perhaps is actually for the best... --C.K.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 1 : Guests - 5
Heaton
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9