LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Story of the Week /

Exchange Student Surprise

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 22 Mar 2013 14:47
Our next 'Story of the Day' is Exchange Student Surprise by Shono which has been recommended by LSF member, Westviking

"This is a wonderful series in 19 parts, telling the story of a very spoiled 15 year-old girl from The Philippines who comes to the USA to attend to High School and play soccer.

In her new family she gets a lot of spankings but also love. You are going to love the characters and learn something about the Philippines. The story is mostly M/f but also F/f and M/Ff.
"

Synopsis:

A family with a daughter in college is surprised when an exchange student organization calls them to take in a foreign student based on what happened the last time. Maria arrives and learns what is expected of her during her stay.

synopsis by flopsybunny

DLandhill
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 23 Mar 2013 02:59
I have now read all 19 parts posted to the LSF. I enjoyed every one, and i recommend this to anyone who likes domestic parent/teen spank-with-love stories.

Vexx
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 24 Mar 2013 15:02
I have read parts of this, and enjoyed the setting/characters/theme of the series. High marks for the thought and planning that went into the crafting of this series. Now I just need to carve out the time to start at the beginning, and read the entire series. Nicely done, and thanks.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 25 Mar 2013 00:43
I was wondering what happened to the story of the day nominations. I plan to examine this one. Thanks Westviking.
Islandcarol

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 5
flopsybunny, magegod989
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9