LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Story of the Week /

Christmas With Judith

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 31 Dec 2012 20:02
Our next 'Story of the Day' is Christmas With Judith by Alan Barr which has been recommended by LSF member, opbChildhood is a time of innocence partly remembered, but the mists of memory are punctuated by iconic moments. We all have them, stored away in tissue paper in our minds as things of great value held against the predictability of adulthood.

Alan Barr treats us to a dreamy series of annual vignettes which are so structured as to take us past the cusp where the innocence of childhood meets the partial knowing of puberty, where the adult desires we have no way of understanding with our child's mind surprise us by coming to the fore begging to be given free rein. When we allow them, we watch almost as a voyeur the delights which accompany the Adult Secret with incomprehension of anything save that we want them, and that desire borders on a need which will never leave us.

Now, peering from the other side of that vast chasm which separates us from that time I too found myself longing to have spent Christmas with Judith."

Synopsis:

Alan and his parents always spend Christmas day with his aunt and uncle and cousin Judith. He is quite in awe of Judith but on a couple of Christmas afternoons they get to play some very interesting games together. Sadly by the next year they have both grown away from their easy closeness.

synopsis by PinkAngel

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 2 Jan 2013 16:50
I read your story this time last year, Alan and giggled when I read the comment I wrote recalling my own memories. Although I never played spanking games with my cousins, they were all much older than I, I was the oldest of 5 in my family and used to direct my siblings in Christmas pageants- like a teacher and punish them if they resisted with smacks of the wooden ruler on their hands. January 2013

original comment December 2011
Oh my, haven't we all carried memories like these. I can not tell you how often we, siblings, cousins, neighbors played games that involved spanking as a penalty. Is it because we seek to gain or grant power to another? It must be an indication of our need to dominate or submit.
Your story had a mysterious mood; astral and misty like a random daydream.
Very nicely narrated.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 2 Jan 2013 17:32
I appreciated both of your comments, Carol - and what a little tyrant you must have been!! Thanks to everyone else who commented, and to Ollie for nominating it.

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 2
Chandler, Flavius, flopsybunny, miaowh, mobblers
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9