LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Story of the Week /

Insomnia

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 26 Sep 2012 19:43
Our next 'Story of the Day' is Insomnia by BillyI which has been recommended by LSF member, Rick Marlowe:

"Meet Dalton Truro, one of the most delightfully malefic characters from the pages on the Library shelves. Via chance encounters on the road as a salesman, he seeks to share the misery of his own woeful life with others. In a scene oddly reminiscent of Cyranno de Bergerac, however, one evil plan goes horribly awry, much to his own distress ... but to the great satisfaction of the couple he has chosen as his next victims. Yes, AND we have spanking.

If you want something a little different, try "Insomnia" This is a story that, somehow, has managed to go completely unnoticed... until now.
"

Synopsis:

A bored and sad Dalton decides to try and cause some trouble between the couple in the next room at the hotel. He instructs Jerry via mobile phone and gets him to spank his girlfriend. The reaction though is not what he hoped but it turns out great for the couple.

synopsis by Pinkangel

bendover
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 26 Sep 2012 20:10
I have to agree that this was a unique story indeed. Rick is right that it is in the category as amazing. I've seen so many stories such as this with not one comment. Rick is right with that also. There are times I can't believe it myself.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 27 Sep 2012 01:12
I am pleased to see that my SOTD nomination has garnered this unique story (NOT one of my own, you will notice) half a dozen new comments. I aplaud management for creating the SOTD feature.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 27 Sep 2012 01:24
I suggest that we not confine our reading (and comments) to just "Insomnia". BillyI's other stories are well worth exploring. How have I missed this author?

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 27 Sep 2012 01:32
Guy:
How have I missed this author?

No stories posted since 2009, so he's not ever been on the "Latest" list, and only 8 stories total, so he's not going to pop up frequently on most searched or "Lucky Dip." I found him by searching for stories without comments.

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 4
Adam4824, Balor, cookie514, danjackson84, insonia, laura82, markuk, Regina, secretBss, Spankerknickers
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9