LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Story of the Week /

One Wish

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 9 Aug 2012 13:43
Our next 'Story of the Day' is One Wish by ruegirl which has been recommended by LSF member, Phil K:

"It's been a while since ruegirl posted any new stories in the Library, or on any other site that I've visited; I just hope she hasn't dropped out of the scene altogether. But in the meantime we have her wonderful stories - nearly 350 of them - here to enjoy.

I've been a huge fan of Rue's writing for years, especially of her humorous stories. At her best - which is often - she writes stories that are at once very funny and deliciously sexy, imbued with all the delight and sensuality of spanking in a joyous, loving context. Given so many favourites, it's hard to pick just one, but I've gone for 'One Wish' as it shows her ability to play games with spanking-story conventions, devise a teasingly original plot and - her strongest suit - devise gloriously witty dialogue. Consider this exchange between our somewhat booze-befuddled hero, Sean, and the Leprechaun he meets as he weaves his uncertain way home:

"A wish? But... I thought you had to give me your gold?"

"Global recession. We're doing wishes until the market improves."

Plenty more where that came from. Enjoy!
"

Synopsis:

Sean encounters a leprechaun who gives him a wish. So Sean wishes for a dream girl to make him happy - she must have lovely legs, an equally lovely bottom, and she must enjoy getting spanked. His wish comes true. He meets Sinead - who has gone to an awful lot of trouble to meet him.

synopsis by flopsybunny

flowerchild
Female Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 9 Aug 2012 15:37
I remember this one !!!! Excellent ! I fully intend to reread. Another of hers which is one of my all time favorites is Mailorder Mayhem, a western 16 part serial about a mail order bride. I have seen her around a bit lately, but not a new story. Thanks for bringing this one up, Phil K

bendover
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 9 Aug 2012 17:41
A great story that didn't pan out the way I thought when first reading it. In typical Ruegirl fashion and creative writing. I loved it. The unexpected is so much fun at times.

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 6
amot, billy8056, dund93, Filbert74, mickphantom, Odysseus600, stevenr, windar1
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9