LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Story of the Week /

Halo Adjustment Services

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 29 Jul 2012 17:13
Our next 'Story of the Day' is Halo Adjustment Services by flowerchild which has been recommended by LSF member, tfs:

"For those who appreciate the romantic 'man meets woman, man spanks woman, man gets woman' genre of stories, this is an especially witty example in which a clever old granny acts decisively to accomplish multiple objectives.

Clearly recognizing a golden opportunity when she sees one; in one deft move the canny Granny lays the groundwork for getting rid of her attractive, divorced but very frustrated granddaughter who had, no doubt, long overstayed her welcome, by fixing her up with an eligible man well suited to give her just what she needs and, in the process, gives her new neighbor a pretty nice "house warming" present in the bargain.

The story is amusing, fast paced and told with a nicely calibrated degree of eroticism that will entertain right down to the clever little twist at the end.
"

Synopsis:

Moving in day for John, into the house his grandmother left him, becomes more exciting than he could have ever imagined. A sign, alluding to an old saying of one of his grandmother's friends, leads to him getting the perfect introduction to the woman next door. The two of them are instantly attracted to each other and they both enjoy the spanking too!

synopsis by PinkAngel

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 29 Jul 2012 19:37
A great story which I read when initially posted!

bendover
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 29 Jul 2012 20:40
I laughed out loud at the dialogue given to Jill. I could hear it plain as day. Then, "I promise I'll never F'n swear again." Jill certainly had that part of the cuss vocabulary down pat. A really lovely and funny story. I love the sign explanation at the end, too.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 29 Jul 2012 22:26
bendover:
I love the sign explanation at the end, too.

As fc will tell you, the story was inspired by an actual business sign proclaiming the "Halo Adjustment Service." Since she and I occasionally traverse the same roads, I can confirm that it does, in fact, exist.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#5 | Posted: 30 Jul 2012 10:14
I love that story!!!!!

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 3 Aug 2012 10:56
What fun it was to read Flower's story, I'll be thinking of it the next time I bake cookies. I enjoyed her clever word play on the sign and the quirky enigmatic characters. Granny is one of a kind and her granddaughter takes after her. Those neighbors will be hearing the smacking sounds of her pleasures and her pains for a long time to come.

Miss_Naughty
Female Author

England
#7 | Posted: 3 Aug 2012 13:21
Truly divine.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 3 Aug 2012 14:08
I finally got to this story this morning. I wish I had written it!

flowerchild
Female Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 5 Aug 2012 18:56
I want to thank tfs for bringing this story to everyone's attention, and to all who have read it, and also those who have comented. It has become my most favorited story, at this point, and also seems to have generated a lot of interest in some of my other older stories ..Thank you EVERY ONE !

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 5 Aug 2012 18:58
flowerchild:
and also seems to have generated a lot of interest in some of my other older stories

WELL-DESERVED interest, I must say.

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 4
canth256, Golterenn, NickNal, roycon, Schoyce1, Shadowdancer, wynchrls
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9