LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Story of the Week /

I Remember Her Well

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 12 Jul 2012 22:09
Our next 'Story of the Day' is I Remember Her Well by Guyde which has been recommended by LSF member, Alef:

"I would like to draw people's attention to Guyde's story "I Remember Her Well". In my opinion, it is one of the finest stories in the library, and it has not received the attention it deserves. I should warn you that it is not a story for the weak at heart — it is incredibly cruel, intense and tender at the same time.

It is a stylistic and psychological masterpiece told with restraint, but allowing conflicting emotions to shine through. It doesn't teach, it doesn't explain, it doesn't preach, but it still conveys a very convincing picture of what being a spanko may mean.

If you find this story too tough, you may still want to look at some of the author's stories in other genres — he is an extremely versatile author who deserves (even more) attention than he has got."

Synopsis:

When he told Felicity about the Military punishment he had endured, he did not think that she would insist on experiencing the same. He tries to explain what 24 strokes of the birch will do to her but she is adamant and in the end he gives her what she wants. That night their sex life reaches new heights but also heralds the demise of their relationship for reasons he still doesn't understand.

synopsis by PinkAngel

guyde
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 16 Jul 2012 23:01
Being nominated gave a welcome fillip to an early story of mine that was lying in the doldrums until the searing glare of the story of the day searchlight brought back into the public eye.

I am very grateful for the plug, and also the many comments and private messages that followed from it. The activity seems to have awoken my muse, for once again I feel the stirrings of new tales beginning to take shape.

Now to find a candidate that deserves similar treatment, to keep this wonderful notion rolling along...

rollin
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 17 Jul 2012 00:25
Getting into this thread late, but let me recommend another Guyde story. This one is called No Jesting Matter. It's a medieval fantasy story about a court jester/spy who puts herself in jeopardy to uncover plots against her patron. Highly recommended.

Miss_Naughty
Female Author

England
#4 | Posted: 18 Jul 2012 22:00
guyde:
I feel the stirrings of new tales beginning to take shape.

Well that can only be a good thing.

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 11
Hotscot, kanestrokes, mrswitcheroo, ogard, PGreenham, Salguod, stevenr, wilmur408
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9