The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

The Rose

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 16 Jul 2012 01:33
Most spanking stories use the same plot gimmicks over and over. Once in a while something unusual shows up. Check out "The Rose" by Flogmaster, a very short story. It reminds me of the Monty Python line, "And now for something a little different."

bendover
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 16 Jul 2012 05:53
I have to say that there is a limit to what I'd do in receiving or giving punishment. That one wouldn't even be discussed. Would a person really do that to someone they love?

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 16 Jul 2012 22:17
bendover:
Would a person really do that to someone they love?

That's like a vanilla person saying would someone spank or cane someone they love? If it's consensual and both parties are OK with it than it is OK with me.

RyanRowland
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 17 Jul 2012 04:39
I have two levels of erotic fantasies. There are fantasies that I would like to actually live with a willing partner. And there are more extreme fantasies beyond what I would do in real life, but are still erotic as abstract fantasies. Most of Flogmaster's stories are on that second level (at least for me). I can enjoy them in the abstract, but would never use them as suggestions for a real relationship.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 17 Jul 2012 05:55
jbeverly:
I can enjoy them in the abstract, but would never use them as suggestions for a real relationship.

Exactly, JB.