The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

What mainstream spanking Art caught your eye before you knew you were a Spanko?

Page  Page 7 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Rfothergill
Male Member

USA
#61 | Posted: 1 Jul 2013 07:43
Calvin & Hobbes . . . . Calvin caught it from mom and dad on occasion.

woodenPaddle
Male Member

Ireland
#62 | Posted: 1 Jul 2013 19:00
This may be a good place to ask, but, I remember from the late 1970's or early 80's that my primary school had a book about pixies and fairies.
I remember a section in the book (and little else), but should the pixies or fairies misbehave they were sent to the village/town elder, whom (and I am paraphrasing) had a large hard hand.
The pixies & fairies would go across his lap and they would get a hard spanking, this was illustrated in the book too.
For the life of me, I cannot remember the name of the book & whenever I mention to other spanking fans my own age, the stare at me blankly.
Does anyone here know or remember the book?
Thank you kindly in advance

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#63 | Posted: 2 Jul 2013 02:12
kdpierre:
On the wall of my childhood room were two Nursery Rhyme illustrations. One was Jack & Jill falling down the hill and the other was The Old Woman who lived in a shoe.

Actually, IIRC "Jack and Jill" is also a spanking-oriented nursery rhyme, because its last verse (in the full version) refers to Jill getting her bottom smacked (presumably by their mother) for making fun of Jack's appearance, with his head being wrapped in brown paper.

That's how I recall it anyway... --C.K.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#64 | Posted: 2 Jul 2013 02:31
On Nursery Rhymes there's also Polly Flinders who was whipped for dirtying her clean clothes by playing in the cinders. In Enid Blyton's Faraway Tree series the kids visit the land of Nursery Rhymes and actually encounter a few of these characters like Polly Flinders and The Old Woman in the Shoe with her multitude of badly behaved children. I don't remember the story that Wooden Paddle is talking about, but our very own jools wrote a spanking fairy story with a slightly similar theme.

Lily
Female Author

Wales
#65 | Posted: 2 Jul 2013 14:51
Can't help with specifics, woodenPaddle, but I would guess it was Enid Blyton as well; she published a multitude of stories featuring pixies, elves etc, and spanking often cropped up. My mother had a book she was given as a prize in the 1940's and it was like an annual - stories, activities, games and the like, and I think most of the stories were by her. I remember a Dame Rap-Rap, who sorted out two naughty pixies!

woodenPaddle
Male Member

Ireland
#66 | Posted: 2 Jul 2013 18:55
Dipsy, thank you so much. I think you may be right, I suspect that this might be the book in question --> [url=http://www.enidblytonsociety.co.uk/book-details.php?id=182][/url]
Although, I thought the minute I saw or read a passage it would bring the memories back, it looks like father time has taken his toll.
But thank you again Dipsy

Page  Page 7 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7