The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

What mainstream spanking Art caught your eye before you knew you were a Spanko?

Page  Page 6 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»
kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#51 | Posted: 28 Jun 2013 15:30
On the wall of my childhood room were two Nursery Rhyme illustrations. One was Jack & Jill falling down the hill and the other was The Old Woman who lived in a shoe. In it, a matronly but disheveled woman was surrounded by a flock of kids all engaged in various behaviors, some unruly, while over her lap was one bare-bottomed child with a pinkened behind, crying as she held her hand up poised for the next slap. I grew up with that seemingly innocent Nursery Rhyme teasing me each day. I remember feeling sorry that the kid was crying but utterly fascinated by the pink bottom.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#52 | Posted: 29 Jun 2013 02:16
It's a bit of a shame that the jack booted sook brigade have cleaned up a lot of the old nursery rhymes and even much of Enid Blyton's work and removed all cp references.

Regina
Female Member

USA
#53 | Posted: 29 Jun 2013 12:54
My dad use to bring home and hide magazines like "Joker", Jest etc.
I would go through them and I came across Bill Wards
Comic of beautiful woman being spanked. Was in my early
Teens. Excited me a bit (too much) wondered if Mom and Dad
Well you know.

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#54 | Posted: 29 Jun 2013 20:40
They were pretty common in comic books in the sixties when I was little and I was certainly aware of my fascination by then even if I didn't really understand it. The one that really sticks in my mind though was the National Lampoon cover from around 1975 that showed a college professor OTK spanking the very bare bottom of a fully mature coed with a slide ruler for failing a test. That certainly got my attention when it appeared on the news stands.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#55 | Posted: 29 Jun 2013 21:26
AlanBarr:
If anyone hasn't seen the National Lampoon cover mentioned at the start of this thread, it's the 7th image in this delightful sequence ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEJ_aq5c78w

Lots of other good images too, but the chap in the 2nd picture must be a novice as he doesn't seem to know which end to spank!

penmask
Male Author

USA
#56 | Posted: 29 Jun 2013 21:41
It's not technically art per se (though I'm sure some would argue that point), but the book Time For Andrew stuck with me pretty hard ever since our teacher read it to us in elementary school. I remember that there were at least two spankings (with a belt) described in pretty explicit detail in the book, which was awesome for me since even at that age I thought spankings were exciting and fascinating.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#57 | Posted: 30 Jun 2013 01:12
Regina:
My dad use to bring home and hide magazines like "Joker", Jest etc.
I would go through them and I came across Bill Wards
Comic of beautiful woman being spanked. Was in my early
Teens. Excited me a bit (too much) wondered if Mom and Dad
Well you know.

The LSF doesn't post pictures but at DJ Black's site "A Voice in the Corner" I have sent in a number of the those cartoons from those old Humorama books, including Bill Ward's cartoons. If you would like to see them go to
http://voiceinthecorner.com
and look under "Tip Top".

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#58 | Posted: 30 Jun 2013 16:40
Seegee
You're right, CG, but it was that one which really got me going - and you didn't even see her actually spanked! That huge, round, as yet unmarked arse was just asking for it and was nicely set off by her timorous, pretty face.

catmama
Female Member

USA
#59 | Posted: 1 Jul 2013 04:48
I was around 5 or 6 years old and the cover of a Saturday Evening Post Magazine was a Norman Rockwell painting of a lady with a little boy across her knee he was crying and she had a child psychology book in one hand and a hair brush in the other. I was fascinated by that magazine cover. It made me feel strange. I even took it to my bedroom and hid it under my bed.

My father read me stories every night at bedtime and my favourite story was The Elephant Child, from the Just So Stories by Rudyard Kipling. It is the story about how the elephant got his trunk, but he gets spanked by his mother, father, grandparents and other animals.

I was never spanked, but I was fascinated by it.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#60 | Posted: 1 Jul 2013 06:01
There's another story in Just So stories which features a tribe of primitives and the central characters is a small girl whose name translates to something like 'small one who should be spanked' and at one point the narrator does say that she's not spanked anywhere near as often as she could be.

Page  Page 6 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»