The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

What mainstream spanking Art caught your eye before you knew you were a Spanko?

Page  Page 5 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»
Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#41 | Posted: 13 Jun 2013 03:53
For me it was the Katzenjammer Kids. I always read this cartoon in the comics. I always wondered how the father or mother spanked these kids together. Because of this cartoon and the Phantom, I was quite curious on spanking as well as receiving many of them. It was a way of life. My mother even told me, when I was little that when she had visited the zoo, the mother chimp had spanked her baby chimp. My mother was pointing out that spanking was very common and that she would continue with it, on me.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#42 | Posted: 13 Jun 2013 07:31
There's actually a scene in the Disney version of Pinocchio. One of the many 'cuckoo' clocks that Gepetto has in his house has a mother spanking her bare bottomed child over her knee and the child's cries are the signal that it's the hour. While probably thought of as cute when the film first came out it would probably now be banned as promoting child abuse before even making it to the screen.

jimc
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#43 | Posted: 26 Jun 2013 02:25
My 1st exposure was Little Iodine as far as girl spanking that is my preference, but i had seen the other f/m or m/m ones and did not enjoy those as much. Another one was about a girl doll getting spanked by a teddy bear and i reread that book well over 50 times (i was the one that had checked it out the most) and i do think that i lived near a movie theater when i was young and must have seen any of the movie posters with spanking in them and that is probably where i got my appreciation for the spanked female. I love females otk. Thank you for a great thread.have a great day
Jim

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#44 | Posted: 26 Jun 2013 02:27
They never showed them in the illustrations, but Enid Blyton's books often used to reference spankings, and they certainly interested me.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#45 | Posted: 27 Jun 2013 09:36
I sort of half knew, but the "Mayfair" Carrie strip in which Carrie was a teacher, got grabbed, stripped and tied up by the boys (and heaven knows what else- couldn't run that now), who were interrupted by the Head, who of course blamed Carrie and she got caned. The picture of her draped over a table, legs dangling, magnificent arse presented, face peering round in shock and fear, while the Head stands grim and ready with a big knobbly cane - that really got me going.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#46 | Posted: 27 Jun 2013 23:33
I may be wrong, but didn't Carrie end up being spanked a few times in that strip? It rather reminds me of Dave Ell's Naughty Sammy Simpkins strip, although Sammy loves being spanked and goes out of her way to earn them.

Underling
Male Author

England
#47 | Posted: 28 Jun 2013 00:35
CrimsonKidCK:
Well, given my primarily F/M spankophile orientation, I probably enjoy the websites/blogs of Underling, Banjo and Redrump the most for original spanking artwork

Aw, thanks CK!

To be honest, I'd love to do be able to draw more custom art for people. The main reason I don't take it on is that I'm such a slow worker anyway - it's all I can do to post once a month on the blog. That said, I've done a couple of pieces to order in the past but it's been as a favour - I draw for love rather than money, and if I were to charge then I'd only feel more guilty about the length of the wait .

If anyone would like, I'd be more than happy to do one or two drawings for LSF members on a first come, first served basis, and with two main caveats: no kids - I'll only portray adult spankers and spankees; and no pressure - it might take quite a while!

As for the mainstream art that pushed my buttons, of course I remember the many spankings that used to feature in kids' comics - but I think at that age I was probably too afraid of getting into trouble myself to find them enticing!

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#48 | Posted: 28 Jun 2013 01:47
Underling:
I remember the many spankings that used to feature in kids' comics

As a child, I had the Beano weekly, and in the mid-60's you could guarantee there would be two or three spankings per issue, but I also remember an episode of "The Milky Bar Kid" in TV Comic where The Kid and a girl had gone off on their own looking for gold, and were both spanked on returning. This affected me much more than the Beano, partly, I think, because it was drawn in a much more realistic style than the Beano's caricatures, and also because my young mind found the idea of a boy and a girl being spanked side by side strangely appealing.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#49 | Posted: 28 Jun 2013 02:39
Seegee:
There's actually a scene in the Disney version of Pinocchio. One of the many 'cuckoo' clocks that Gepetto has in his house has a mother spanking her bare bottomed child over her knee and the child's cries are the signal that it's the hour.

This was the one that caught my eye as a kid as well. I always wanted to see it over and over again.

And guess what?

http://lileks.com/bleat/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/pin2.jpg

Thanks for the reminder Seegee.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#50 | Posted: 28 Jun 2013 08:35
Seegee:
I may be wrong, but didn't Carrie end up being spanked a few times in that strip?

She did indeed, but that for me was the absolute classic - and you never actually saw the caning!

Page  Page 5 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»