LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

A Universe without Twinkies.

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#21 | Posted: 19 Nov 2012 02:02
I think that this was the funniest threat that was every written in the LSF. I still can't stop laughing. I don't remember when I last ate this s...t. Too much trans-fat. This stuff will kill you. You are better off with spanking.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 19 Nov 2012 18:23
I could live without Twinkies and never miss them. I haven't eaten any in years. But I love those orange flavored cupcakes, also made by Hostess. I bought a box of 8 at the store 4 days ago, and there's only one left now. I think I'll go eat it when I finish post this. I must go on a diet after the holidays.

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#23 | Posted: 19 Nov 2012 22:04
I have not had a Twinkie in at least thirty years. My only thoughts are that the 'Twinkie Defense' will go into steep decline and that my high school sweetheart used to tease me about all that 'Sponge Cake on the Outside, Cream on the Inside' and I had no idea what was so funny. I'm sure that the Universe will somehow make it through however.

jtaylor75
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 20 Nov 2012 01:34
I could live without Twinkies. I have not had one in over 20 years. For those who are addicted, have no fear. I expect someone, perhaps Flowers, the maker of Tastykake and other sugar packed delights, to buy the Twinkies brand if Hostess liquidates. Twinkies will live forever.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#25 | Posted: 20 Nov 2012 02:13
jtaylor75:
Twinkies will live forever.

It's so reassuring that there are some constants in life.

flowerchild
Female Author

USA
#26 | Posted: 20 Nov 2012 17:54
jtaylor75:
I expect someone, perhaps Flowers, the maker of Tastykake and other sugar packed delights, to buy the Twinkies brand if Hostess liquidates. Twinkies will live forever.

From what I have already heard, this is exactly who has already planned to take them over.

I bought two boxes. A nameless person has already eaten one whole box, but it wasn't me. I opened one cake, ate half of it, and threw the rest away. It was worse than I remembered.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#27 | Posted: 20 Nov 2012 19:02
It's a business opportunity. Someone will buy the trademarks if nothing else. Those are worth some money, especially after all this publicity. There is always a market niche for Twinkies, Devil Dogs and Hostess Cup Cakes (my personal fav when I was 10).

tysout
Male Author

Scotland
#28 | Posted: 20 Nov 2012 23:55
Here in Britain I'm afraid ( due to the Internet mostly) the word" twinkie" has taken on a completely different and when it comes to eating (for a non homosexual male) slightly off putting connotation.
Whether the gay guys mind or not I don't know but I'm sure they really don't care.
However...as a Scot, I give you the deep fried Mars Bar! An absolutely decadent and artery hardening delight.
In fact all of our middle expensive sweets;
Snickers, Bounty,Twirl, Kit Kat and Twix could all be improved by dipping them in batter and emoiling them in super hot oil.
Disgusting to look at but astonishingly and naughtily delicious.
Wait a minute...is that a slight pain in my chest...what could be causing that???

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 4
baker551, FiddlersGreen, Hoddle, icey, jwads, Redskinluver
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9