The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Deserving Gilmore Girls!

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 14 Jan 2018 14:21
Some time ago I finished a serial based loosely on the Gilmore Girls. We cracked open our DVD of Season Two and binge watched it this weekend. For Spankos there are actual references in the show which lend themselves to a spanking story. If you are interested the serial is called, Be Kind To Your Behind. It is about Rory, a good girl who makes a poor decision and ask for a spanking.

fatherjim
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 24 Jan 2018 00:34
I will read your serial, but would be much more inclined to read one with the mother getting the sound spankings she missed growing up in a very wealthy and privileged home! The way she treated the men in her life, let alone her own mother? Rory was a saint compared to her mom.
I would love to see her spanked by just about every character in the show, and I do mean every one!

Just my take! I will read yours, though, and Thank You in advance!

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 24 Jan 2018 22:59
Certainly agree that Lorelai needed a spanking even more than Rory. So did Emily for that matter.
One character on there its easy to imagine getting spanked is Rory's girlfriend Lane. Her strict KoreanAmerican mother made a believable spanker.
Here's a scene I like imagining:Lane's mom catching her and Rory drinking and paddles them both on their bare bottoms. Lorelai comes on the scene and starts running her mouth in a rude and disrespectful fashion, complete wih cursing and the f word. Lane's mom gives her the same treatment, only more severe.
Scene ends with the two girls sitting carefully on pillows-and with Lorelai standing, eating her dinner off the mantel!

fatherjim
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 25 Jan 2018 02:42
@redskinluver

Love your Lane scenario, all the way through! Predictably in character! I just watched a scene last night. Rory was with Luke's nephew and he wrecked Rory's car. Lorelai did everything she could to get herself spanked that episode! BTW, Can someone help me find Carolina Paddler's serial. I am at a loss as to where it is!

westviking
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 26 Jan 2018 21:19
@fatherjim Carolina Paddler is using the the name Cherry Red. You can find it in the Authors List.

fatherjim
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 27 Jan 2018 22:33
@westviking

Ahhh! Thank you!

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 1 Feb 2018 17:54
Luke especially, should have paddled Lorelai's bottom When she told him she had slept with Christopher the night before.

SaabMan
Male Member

England
#8 | Posted: 25 Aug 2021 21:34
At that time how old was Lorelai? And which episode should I see where she is most in need of a spanking?

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 31 Aug 2021 14:20
Saabman, In season 2, I estimate Lorelai would have been 33 years old.
fatherjim, Emily may not have spanked Lorelai when she was growing up, but she was certainly an abusive parent.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 14 Sep 2021 02:55
Another incident where Lorelai deserved a spanking was when she suggested to Rory they egg Jessie's car.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 9
Alef, Capnsmack, carpenter, goddan, imreadonly2, nthespankee, Pembridge06, pleasebestrict, Richard_Windsor, twinkieshark
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9