library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

M/Ff stories

markuk
Male Member

England
#1 | Posted: 31 Dec 2017 16:18
A couple of M/Ff stories I wrote a few years ago - Would anyone be interested if I wrote another one?

I wrote two M/Ff school spanking and caning stories a few years ago. The first was called "Mr 'Spanker' Stewart's Detention Duty". The second was called 'The Mixed Up Envelopes'. Both these stories seemed to get a reasonably good reception when first published.

The stories revolve around the fictional (but based on my own experience of secondary school from 1974 to 1981) Knottingley Manor Grammar School a mixed comprehensive in the north of England in 1978. In particular Mr John 'Spanker' Stewart a teacher who is a enthusiast for the corporal punishment of the larger bottomed girls of the school. He makes an half hearted attempt to hide his hobby from the other teachers and pupils behind a façade of paternalism and professionalism. But they are suspicious of him.

I am thinking of writing a couple more stories set in 1978 Knottingley Manor Grammar School. Would anybody be interested? And if so what sort of situations would anybody be interested in?

Thank You.

Mark Britain

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#2 | Posted: 31 Dec 2017 18:28
Always interested in new authors to the site and new stories. Write and have fun. 😁😎

CS

markuk
Male Member

England
#3 | Posted: 31 Dec 2017 18:34
The two stories I mentioned are still available on this site.
Mr 'Spanker' Stewart's Detention Duty
'The Mixed Up Envelopes'
Author: Mark Britain

Please let me know if you have trouble finding them.

Thank You

Mark

Regina
Female Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 1 Jan 2018 14:49
Of course we'd love new stories from a good writer. Best of luck, looking forward to reading them

yellow20
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 2 Jan 2018 14:18
Hi Mark
I love your stuff
Mr SS is one of my favourites

markuk
Male Member

England
#6 | Posted: 3 Jan 2018 20:08
Thank you for the positive feedback. Both here and in the story comments. I have started a new story featuring Mr 'Spanker' Stewart. It is a sequel to the second story 'The Mixed Up Envelopes'. It should hopefully be finished in the next couple of weeks.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 4 Jan 2018 01:18
'The mixed up envelopes' is one of my absolute favorites and has inspired me to write three similar stories, which of the second is about to be published soon. I'd love if you wrote another one on the subject.

faygrim
Female Member

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 4 Jan 2018 14:27
I really enjoyed your stories and would love to read more written by you.

markuk
Male Member

England
#9 | Posted: 4 Jan 2018 20:25
Hi All, Thank you for the further comments. Glagla, What are your stories called? I would love to read them.

Regards

Mark

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 6
brettchad, canth256, gol, jimisim, mobblers, ncmtnspanker
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9