library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

The Intricate and Imperial Importance of Positioning

needsthebrush
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 21 Nov 2017 03:52
I'd love to hear comments on what readers think of my new story, "Intricate and Imperial Importance of Positioning", shown as "Positioning..." on the Latest Loaded List. It explores the aspect of positioning and its use within spanking, especially as when utilized as that all too familiar disciplinary tool by a strict yet loving governess....

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 22 Nov 2017 03:47
I'll be honest, I didn't find anything "yet loving" about the governess. I thought the first part of the story was excellent, with her explaining the process she follows and the logic behind it.

Where you lost me was the abusiveness of her punishment and the fact that she was smirking about how she was gonna teach him a lesson. The kid was in 5th grade so he was around 10-11 years old. He already had 6 stripes on his butt from the school from his hissy fit. Granted it was a dumbass thing to do but it didn't merit her reaction either.

She gave him at a minimum 50 spanks with her bare hand, pulled on a leather glove and spanked him for 3 minutes with it, and then bragged about caning him 12 times after that. Unless she's a graduate of the Marquis de Sade School of Governance, I doubt that was how she taught to punish the children in her charge. If I was a parent that had my kid's butt turned into hamburger like that she'd be quickly unemployed.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 22 Nov 2017 05:51
I agree with the fact the idea of using position before the actual spanking can have a great affect. However in this case, what mj2001 states in his comment is very true and to me it put the lady in a category of people who should not be involved with children. Let her do consenting adults.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 22 Nov 2017 06:41
I agree with Canadianspankee and mj2001, it was severe for a 10-11 year old boy, and if it were my son, I'd fire that woman in a big hurry. Now a consenting adult would be something else entirely, or even an older teen, if their offense was serious enough. I realize it is a story, but for most part people will like it if it at least has a semblance of reality.

I know I've been taken to task in comments for severe punishments I've had my characters receive, but I ask the reader to remember, these stories are set 40-50 years in the past, and the crime the teen committed would have been considered a major crime in the rural areas depicted.

What I'm saying is, the entire context has to be taken into account, age of the person being punished, the time period it is set in, ie,. was it customary at that time, and seriousness of the crime committed.

Online now: Members - 13 : Guests - 12
bjones111, Casalcfnm, danjackson84, GEML66, hardcharlie9600, insonia, MorningBob, Nickf, PGreenham, ronclute, Seegee, SlippersSting, Squint68
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9