LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

A New Direction to End; Jeans Down For Heidi's Hiney

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 29 Sep 2017 19:19
The last part of Jeans Down For Heidi's Hiney is up for reading and comments. This part explores something those of us who were spanked were curious to know, but didn't dare ask of our girl friends.
Even the ones we played school with growing up. Did their big sister ever spank them? That is the plot of this last part of the serial.

Belsteph
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 6 Oct 2017 22:28
Am I missing something? I don't see any author "CarolinnaPaddler" I see "Carolina Jim" but he has no such stories. Where can I find "Jeans Down for Heidi's Hiney"?

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 7 Oct 2017 01:49
Belsteph:
Am I missing something? I don't see any author "CarolinnaPaddler" I see "Carolina Jim" but he has no such stories. Where can I find "Jeans Down for Heidi's Hiney"?

His author name is cherry red, so you can either go to his author page and select the story from there, or you can click Submissions, scroll down to the search facility, and type jeans down in the title field, then click Search, located at the bottom of the form. I'd recommend the latter as the search tool is very useful for finding all sorts of material on site.

Online now: Members - 1 : Guests - 13
insonia
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9