The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

A Denim Fantasy!

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 15 Jul 2017 17:57
The other day I was enjoying a meal in an outdoor café and happened to look out on the sidewalk. There was a girl in a tight denim pencil skirt. She moved over to a parking lot across from the café and sat in her hot car. The brown-haired young woman jumped right back up with a yelp. Me and the guys looked up from our smoky bone wings.

That's summer in the south. Anyway when she returned to the sidewalk I saw her bottom poking out of the skirt seat and remarkably she placed her hand on her butt. Denim conforms to a woman's shape and hugs their bottom. I had to get out my pen and jot some notes on my napkin. It reminded me of a serial I wrote under the author name, Cherry Red. It's called Jeans Down For Heidi's Hiney. Oh the wonders of denim!

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 16 Jul 2017 01:49
Denim yes. Takes me back to the seventies introduction of the real form fitters. Jordache just to name one. I could never imagine how a girl could get into something so tight. I enjoyed the view and fantasy. As an aside I really think you meant, "looked from our bony wings" not her bony wings. If wrong please explain. Regards.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 17 Jul 2017 01:42
CarolinaPaddler:
It reminded me of a serial I wrote under the author name, Cherry Red. It's called Jeans Down For Heidi's Hiney. Oh the wonders of denim!

Tried looking it up but I didn't see it listed on this site. However, I did notice another series of yours featuring another innovation in clothing during the late seventies/early eighties: "Brittany's Spandex Shorts Spanking." Of course spandex looked way better on women than Richard Simmons!

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 17 Jul 2017 16:07
MJ, you can either type in Jeans into the tittle search or go to Cherry Red and look under serials. It is called Jean's Down For Heidi's Hiney.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 18 Jul 2017 01:31
CarolinaPaddler:
MJ, you can either type in Jeans into the tittle search or go to Cherry Red and look under serials. It is called Jean's Down For Heidi's Hiney.

Yes, apparently I had a "senior moment" yesterday because I was looking in your Serials for "Heidi" instead of "Jeans" as the first word and looked past it. Now that I've confessed I can actually get around to reading it.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 18 Jul 2017 14:45
MJ, glad to help you find it. I hope you enjoy it. That's the beauty of this library. We help each other. I fondly remember the young jean pocket skirt-clad young lady and it had inspired me to write a sequel.

Yankee, I couldn't see whether it was a Jordache jean skirt.

LawrenceKinden
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 20 Jul 2017 15:24
You know those jeans with the spangles and sparkles and whatnot on the backside? I've often wondered if spanking a girl on her jean-clad backside with those little studs on them would be a painful endeavor for that poor spanker. Anyone with experience in the matter?

-LoofaKoopa

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 28 Jul 2017 02:23
No experience Lawrence. I can imagine the metal would cause problems for the administrator. Denim did draw a lot of attention. Forgive an old man now, but tight denims did draw attention. Attention to not only spankos, to all. Women of all ages, type, size were noticed. Excuse my elite sexism. Just the way I saw it forty years ago.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 28 Jul 2017 23:46
I would imagine that the studs on the back pockets of jeans would cause bruises underneath. I was in a community theatre production of Neil Simons, Last Of the Red Hot Lovers. I wore leather pants with silver studs. I played the playboy and sitting on those studs left indentions in my bottom. I saw them in the mirror after the show on both cheeks. They were light purple and tack size. Four on each side, but the bottom two were the only ones that were sore. I would suggest a leather only paddle to try this, of course you have to find a bottom that's willing to give it a try.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 31 Jul 2017 14:35
CarolinaPaddler:
The brown-haired young woman jumped right back up with a yelp. Me and the guys looked up from our smoky bone wings.

That's summer in the south. Anyway when she returned to the sidewalk I saw her bottom poking out of the skirt seat and remarkably she placed her hand on her butt.

I'd love to see you write a story on that. Or I can do it.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 14
gangstalove528, knicks604, linusvan, njrick, ntytina, TetheredBrat, TheEnglishMaster
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9