library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Found Old Story

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 6 Jul 2017 21:57
While visiting the Yahoo groups I belong to(don't visit Yahoo groups much anymore because they are mostly either inactive or taken over by spammers) came across a story I posted in 2006 for a group called spank_fiction. So plan to post it here shortly.
Its called When Grounding Doesn't Work, Whats A Mom To Do? Features one of my favorite scenarios, a bratty,disrespectful teenage daughter and a mom who finally becomes fed up with that type of behavior.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 7 Jul 2017 11:46
Redskinluver:
ts called When Grounding Doesn't Work, Whats A Mom To Do? Features one of my favorite scenarios, a bratty,disrespectful teenage daughter and a mom who finally becomes fed up with that type of behavior.

I think we all know what the solution is going to be; look forward to seeing it.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 7 Jul 2017 16:42
I'm looking forward as well. I remember back in the early - mid 90's when I first got set up with internet capability going to various spanking sites and sometimes finding lists of stories here and there, mostly by accident. Making one of these discoveries was great.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 11 Jul 2017 16:27
Just so people, I did submit the story last week, so its I assume somewhere in the queue for future appearance
Also submitted another Mr style letter to the editor. Had 11 so thought a dozen would be nice. Not sure if there will be more, have though gotten positive comments for ones before,so that may come down to reader demand,the customer is always right as they say.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 4 Sep 2017 19:33
Found a couple more stories, after a tedious search in their archives, that I wrote long ago, in 2006 at the old SIN site.
One M/M and one M/F. I am submitting them mostly as they were, except for some grammar changes, like eliminating a bunch of quotes in caps which I understand they don't like here, that exclamation points are sufficient to indicate someone yelling.
I hope they get read, and hopefully get some feedback on how they compare with my more recent work.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 5 Sep 2017 01:38
Looking forward to seeing them

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 5 Sep 2017 15:10
I look forward to reading your lost treasures. Thanks for the effort.

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 9
canth256, chris27, davenhall, insonia, JohnD, LPL51681, taxbag, thepreacherswife, Trajan, warthur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9