LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Training Amarra -- Serial Completed!

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 2 Mar 2017 00:55
I am pleased to announce that, a year and a quarter after publishing the first installment of my "Training Amarra" serial, the final part was loaded today. (Okay, so it ended up being a leeeetle bit longer than I'd originally intended.)

This series takes place in a Lord of the Rings like fantasy world containing many fantasy races, but it's primarily a coming of age story of a young woman with a challenging past.

Eighteen-year-old Amarra is a fire genasi, a red-skinned humanoid with a touch of efreeti blood. Efreeti are genies from the elemental plane of fire. Amarra was born to human parents who did not realize there was Efreeti blood in at least one of their distant pasts. The combination of a congenital fiery temper with the ability to magically produce fire in her hands leads to a tragic accident, and Amarra, fearful that a racist court system will not give her a fair trial, flees with only a few coins, her rapier, and the clothes on her back.

She finds her way to a small village, where she is taken in by the local Temple of Lathander, a sun god whose adherents strive for continual self-improvement. There she undertakes to learn control of her temper and her fire. Along the way she finds mentors, friends, and love. She is subjected to firm discipline, but also discovers a craving for erotic spankings which she shares with her lover (a dragonborn humanoid who shares her inborn affinity for fire).

The serial includes some swords and sorcery fantasy, along with (of course) plenty of spankings, spanning a wide variety of implements and orientations -- primarily F/F punishment spankings at the hands of the high priestess, and both M/F and F/M erotic spankings traded with her lover.

It ended up being 30 parts and 95K words, so make a nice pot of tea before settling down to read. I hope that if you take a look, you like what you see.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 2 Mar 2017 05:30
Great accomplishment, Rosie!

Elorac
Female Validater

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 2 Mar 2017 09:37
I followed the whole serial with relish, its been a fantastic journey with twists and turns, well worth reading. Well done RosieRad.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 2 Mar 2017 20:50
Congratulations, Rosie! I know what it's like to arrive at the end of a long serial (eight months in my case) - my wrap-up also ended up longer than I'd planned. I hope your satisfaction at completing it outweighs the sadness at no longer living with your characters and seeing where they wanted you to take them next.

Alas, my reading time is limited and fantasy-worlds aren't my thing, so it isn't likely I'll read it, but I'd highly recommend a serial like this to those who enjoy the genre and like immersing themselves in the lives of characters in a broader, deeper world than a short story allows.

cherryripe
Female Member

England
#5 | Posted: 3 Mar 2017 14:58
I have started reading thisgot up to 19 and i'm really enjoying the serial. Great characters and storyline. I will be reading more tonight. Once I've tead the whole series I will comment again but so far so great! Thank you c

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 3 Mar 2017 16:07
Thanks cherryripe, you made my day with this post.

cherryripe
Female Member

England
#7 | Posted: 3 Mar 2017 18:13
Awww good I always did enjoy your stories and it is great to read them here....Once i am up and running with a new pc or word pkg i hope to add more stories here too

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#8 | Posted: 5 Mar 2017 20:07
Well done and I appreciated the hard work.

CS

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 5 Mar 2017 20:34
Thanks CS and Elorac (and tfs, if you're reading this). I appreciated your support and comments throughout the entire series. Thanks for sticking with me through a looong authorship journey. If you hadn't been reading and commenting I might have given up on it partway through.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 5 Mar 2017 22:07
Awesome! Now I can finally read it when I know that there is an ending. Thanks for this one, there just can't be enough fantasy stories if you ask me.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 8
canth256, Hotscot, jwads, Nelon, Tom360
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9