library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Wonder Woman Theme Song

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 22 Jul 2016 14:03
I am resubmitting my parody re-write of the theme song from the Wonder Woman TV show from the 70s, the one with Lynda Carter. Who knows, someone may even be interested in putting it to music. Quite some years back I posted it over at Chicago Spanking Review in a thread on spanking in the comics.
Thought I had sent it earlier but got an email that seemed to indicate it did not get through,only the title and a blank page. Hopefully better luck this time.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 24 Jul 2016 01:43
Who does not love WW as a spankee or spanker. The artwork is huge and enjoyable My favorite is WW spanked by her mother,compliments of Andy Price.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 27 Jul 2016 19:21
I have seen that one,yankee. Andy Price is great. Another good one is Wonder Woman spanking Wonder Girl, her younger sister Drusilla on the show.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 29 Jul 2016 02:03
I am not familiar with your post On the show? Are you referring to the TV show, Or other Price drawings. I have seen WW spanking her sister by Price. I see you are an author. I will read your work. Best wishes and regards.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 29 Jul 2016 10:44
Sorry,guess needed to explain that WW's younger sister on the show was named Drusilla. Alas, no spankings on the show!
Don't recall offhand who the artist was on thr Wonder Girl spanking. Sure it's over at ChicagoSpankingReview. They have some good stuff,aside from their always complaining because all the spankings are not M/F!

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 11
GEML66, Geoffrey, KatiePie, Pembridge06, rabbitrun
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9