LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

A Wish Fulfilled - Part 14

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 4 Jun 2016 02:35
As people probably know I don't often do this, but I thought that the story above probably requires a little bit of explanation to prevent confusion. It says Part 14, but where are the other 13 parts?
A Wish Fulfilled is an excellent series originally written by penmask, largely concerning the Walker family and how the two teenage offspring (14 & 15) came to receive their first spankings at relatively advanced ages and it became part of their mother's parenting toolbox. I loved the series, and always wanted more. I contacted penmask and asked for his permission to continue it. He graciously gave this and even proofread the story for me.
So, if you're curious about the preceding 13 parts, then cruise on over to penmask's author page and read them (they're well worth the time taken to do so), if not I hope I've done a good enough job in my instalment of filling in the background details so that the new readers aren't totally lost.
If you have read and enjoyed penmask's A Wish Fulfilled stories then I hope my work lives up to them and continues the series in the spirit and style with which it was originally written.
If anyone liked it and wants more I do have further instalments planned for the future.

MarkyMarks
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 6 Jun 2016 16:45
I hadn't seen this series until I saw the new stories and thought it was weird that you'd start with ch.14. I figured it must've been good if you liked it enough to write a chapter and I wasn't disappointed. I struggle with/ am conflicted by liking parental spanking stories. But this series spent three chapters focusing on the inner desires of each of the main characters and building the suspension of squeamishness. Once the action gets started it hit a lot of the hot buttons I like- a warm caring spanker, but one who's not above acknowledging that they enjoy giving spankings; spankings that are plenty severe but not over-the-top spankings; hints/ struggles with the sexual arousal; commiserating/teasing spankees that want to watch,etc...

Thank you and can't wait for more- it seems like this world is ripe for exploring. Teachers, other teens in the neighborhood who get spanked, both protagonists with spanking fantasies that are perhaps unfulfilled (I don't think either has asked for a spanking yet despite discussion of that possibility earlier) oh, and... Was it just me or was there some chemistry between the mom and the principal?

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 6 Jun 2016 18:02
I think it is great when authors cooperate together as shown here. In series it can be hard for the orignating writer to keep going, and sometimes a another author can take a chapter and put new energy into the series, which not only makes it good for the original author, but also for the readers.

I have ask Guy to let me submit a chapter to one of his series and we have agreed. It is a lot of fun and of course the different twists because of changing around writers make for lots of fun.

CS

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 15
carlspanks, luke16, processdog, StefK, whoseturn, xenmur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9