LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

The Spank Shop 50

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 21 Dec 2014 23:12
Now, I don't very often toot my own trumpet and I know it's Christmas and the story isn't Christmas themed, but the 50th Spank Shop has just been posted, and I just wanted to alert anyone who has followed the series or read any of them, or just wants to put their toe in the door of the establishment. I'm actually rather surprised that I was even able to write 50 of them, let alone have ideas for more and have it so well received here.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 22 Dec 2014 01:59
That 50 seems to have come quite quickly and the latest is up to your usual standards. Let's hope for 50 more!

No pressure or anything...

bendover
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 22 Dec 2014 04:34
Wonderful series from the Spank Shop and its author. I am totally amazed at this particular one with all the previous miscreants showing up and . . . well, I'll leave it at that, but there's a big surprise....

Mdare
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 22 Dec 2014 07:59
Congratulations for maintaining such a high standard throughout the series.

1970mike
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 18 Aug 2017 10:06
SeeGee, I just want to thank you for all your work and brilliant writing. I look forward to the next and many more chapters of The Spank Shop series.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 19 Aug 2017 01:58
I would agree with 1970mike Thank you for your time and effort. Great series. Descriptive and enjoyable. I have not reached 50 . Will do so soon. First met you on defunct Spank Shop with Andrea. Was that you alone Keep up the good work Regards. Aside, If my old memory functions, you included Colbie Caillat in wedding. Great choice. Regards.

kerrsutherland
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 19 Aug 2017 04:57
Not to toot my own horn, but I am very glad, so many years ago, that I urged you to post your work.

Kimsboy
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 2 Apr 2021 03:37
Howdy Seegee, I was browsing the Spank Shop the other day and read a series entitled "The Secret" I think it was dated 2011. If that was yours, Standing applause. Enjoyed all three parts. keep up the great writing Sir...

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 2 Apr 2021 04:29
That’s not one of mine. It’s by Esskay, who also posts here, and has recently put up The First Time. He’s an author I like and can recommend.

ebbetsjim
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 3 Apr 2021 13:40
Congratulations seegee! I have enjoyed every episode and confess that I have made some “suggestions” from time to time lol. Thanks and looking forward to the next episodes.

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 8
canth256, Derrick30, dund93, hittite, jimisim, mobblers, SlippersSting, stevenr, sugarpie, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9