library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Maid To Bend

christian0539
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 3 Sep 2012 01:40
Excuse this shameless plug if you will.... But I hope you gracious readers will read and comment for my latest tale of woe, "Maid To Bend". It is the tale of a rich brat finally called on the carpet for her deeds at the capable hands of the hired help. At fifteen, Gemma has the world at her feet, with a rich daddy to provide for her and pass the family business down. But is she mature enough to take it?

Adelita, the Latina maid, proves to be very capable of punishing a naughty prominent posterior. Taking cues from her own Mexican upbringing she takes little Gemma in hand as her "life coach". Gemma's father pays handsomely for her services, and reaps the rewards of a well-behaved daughter. At last Gemma is steered on the path of a "proper young lady", but has her lower class and nearly same aged maid to thank for it. She suffers humiliation at being treated like a little girl (in public no less) and learns the error of her ways in the process. And nothing proves to be more humiliating than being forced to take a bare bottom SPANKING at the hands of Adelita!

Unfortunately, Gemma's boyfriend proves to be as enticing as anything and will likely soon lead to trouble for poor little Gemma. Will she give in to her lust? Or will she continue to be punished for her teenage hormones? Tough choices come for Gemma. Will she become the mature young lady that daddy expects from her? Or will her boyfriend prove to be her undoing? Find out when you read "Maid To Bend", by me, Christian0539. And be sure to read my other stories too!

Regards,
Christian

tango7
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 11 Jun 2016 07:22
when will you write new parts?

christian0539
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 11 Jun 2016 21:45
I don't come here often these days. Imagine my surprise to see this post! I'm sorry to say I doubt I'll do much (if any) posts here in the foreseeable future. Sorry, for that, but thanks just the same for your interest in my modest attempts at writing. Have a good day.

tango7
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 12 Jun 2016 05:59
would you have any objections to another author picking up the story and writing new chapters?

christian0539
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 13 Jun 2016 06:37
I meant I wouldn't be posting HERE. Not that I wouldn't finish my works, in my own time. They are a labor of love, given generously (for free), and I don't feel that the spirit of that is here any longer and that is all I'm willing to say about that publicly. Forgive me for not granting my permission in that regard. I'm obviously widely viewed as one of the eccentric figures of this board, so you'll have to forgive me. Thanks again for your interest in my humble work.

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 13
Forrange, Golterenn, Hotscot, johnsmith, steply, TheStingfan, tocciek, Zachary314159
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9