LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Seeking Recommendations for BDSM Fiction

Page  Page 6 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6
saetana
Female Member

England
#51 | Posted: 21 Apr 2011 06:11
Another one I've just read by Cherise Sinclair, Breaking Free, another novel in the Masters of the Shadowlands series (book 3), again all these novels are BDSM romances, this one is about Beth who was abused for two years by her husband who was more of a full-on sadist than a dominant and left physical and mental scars before she ran away from him. At The Shadowlands she is not fulfilled as she has a list of hard limits a mile long, the owner of the club hands her over to Master Nolan (he features briefly in the first two novels) who makes his first order of business to tear up her list. All Sinclair's novels feature Dom/sub relationships set around a private BDSM club, a fair amount of restraint and some spanking, flogging etc, the main focus is the Master/sub relationship between the two protagonists and how he slowly gets her to trust again - until he finds out she is still married, he sends her away and her husband finds her, I'll not say what happens there as it will spoil the story but there is, as always, a happy ending. All these novels are very well-written by a woman who is submissive herself and have lots of hot sexual action as well as the Dom/sub stuff, very romantic as well so these are recommended for female submissives in the main, there is a link to Sinclair's own website in my last post in this topic which has excerpts from all her books, number 4 in the series is on its way to me at the moment, these are really good stories as well as being erotic but not for those who like to read about really heavy S&M action.

My second read this week was The Captive Flesh by Cleo Cordell (Black Lace), a historical tale of two women whose ship goes down at sea, they are rescued by another ship and a handsome stranger takes them under his wing and offers to have them as guests at his home when they reach their destination. It is only when they arrive at his home and are handed off to one of the women in his harem that they realise they are his latest acquisitions for his harem rather than his guests, Kasim has a talent for finding women who he knows will find pleasure in pain and these two are no exception but it is the more stubborn one of the two, Marietta, who he is most interested in. This novel was really erotic with something for everyone, M/f, F/f, F/m and M/m all feature and the sex/punishment scenes are all very hot and well-written, none of the "punishments" are excessive and the recipients always enjoy them. It also has a happy ending, Marietta has to choose between staying with Kasim as his slave or going away with Gabriel, a fellow slave who Kasim has freed so she will have the choice. I enjoyed this one far more than I thought I would given the varied content and will certainly look for another novel by this author

Page  Page 6 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 8
feelgoodinc, Noiterk, ntytina, Scot
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9