The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Seeking Recommendations for BDSM Fiction

Page  Page 4 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»
hottmae
Female Member

USA
#31 | Posted: 9 Mar 2011 02:03
saetana

Google Silver Moon Books or author Lia Anderssen. Intensely erotic novels. Bush Slave I & 2 and Naked Deliverance left me gasping. Lol.
Hottmae

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#32 | Posted: 9 Mar 2011 21:43
Seegee:
The spanking scene in Frank and I? Which one? The book was really one long spanking.

There is only one spanking scene in the movie. If you would like to see it it is on dailymotion.com. The dialog is in German but that is unimportant to us spankos.

saetana
Female Member

England
#33 | Posted: 10 Mar 2011 05:40
@Rollin, thanks for the recommendations, the problem is, as you say, so much erotica is badly written, too many of the stories are cliched, Story of O was actually the first BDSM fiction book I ever read, I was very young and it was way too extreme for me in my very early twenties, still pretty sexy though, LOL ;o)

@hottmae, thanks for those recommendations, I'll look out for those, nothing like a book that makes one hot under the, er, collar, LOL ;o)

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#34 | Posted: 10 Mar 2011 09:33
I can second Ordalie's choice. In the past I bought loads of Nexus etc paperbacks when away on business etc, to while away a couple of nights . The only ones i have saved are Jo Scotts. I think I can claim the recommendation of A Slave in Time from the old FC days.

Goodgulf recommended Olympia Press and I bought a Hilary Chale story called Fined and caned and thoroughly enjoyed it, although parts were a bit too severe for my taste. Well written and very erudite though, I'm pretty sure its a pen-name for a proper writer.

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#35 | Posted: 10 Mar 2011 09:38
Correction; The Olympia Press I was referring to is the British operation which has a small catalogue of CP books amongst a lot of more severe BDSM stuff that doesn't interest me.

Story of O is of course the classic that every enthusiast must read.

saetana
Female Member

England
#36 | Posted: 14 Mar 2011 16:06
I've finished reading Thorns and A Slave in Time now by Josephine Scott, brief review below for those who haven't read them:

Thorns is the story of the Ariadne Project which abducts young women (and an occasional man) wuth no family ties and does something to make them lose all memory of their previous life, then releases then out into the world with a few possessions and a little money. They have an implant inserted surgically into their armpit which relays back data. As this includes video it is as well the author did not attempt to explain this process in any way, its just about acceptable as fantasy but scientifically definitely more than a little dubious. Ariadne herself is a slave and the book follows both her story and the story of "S11", a young woman just released by the project who Ariadne believes has submissive tendencies. I actually enjoyed this far more as a story than I did as erotica, Scott is a fairly good writer but the slavery/total power exchange stuff isn't really for me, it is a good read though especially if that is your area of interest and there is plenty of "action" starring both women.

A Slave in Time, also sold under Time of Her Life (this second title is more appropriate in my opinion) is a Silver Moon novel and tells the story of Abigail who buys a magic mirror which takes her into the past for (initially) hot sex (albeit of the rough and ready variety), she is a member of an amateur dramatic society so can easily get the appropriate costumes for the period. Things change somewhat when her next "beau" birches her after sex, her next experience also involves CP and she discovers she has a taste for it. The book covers assorted adventures through the mirror, not all of them BDSM-related but they were all pretty hot. I found this novel far more erotic to me personally than Thorns was but its a little disjointed as she sometimes goes back and relives the same scene - I don't think it was necessary for Scott to detail the same scene in full more than once as it makes things a little confusing. There are also two short stories at the end (in A Slave in Time at least), one of these (Out of My Window) had a scene with a decorator that was the best in the book for me.

I'm not going to buy any more of her books for the time being, she seems too much into the slavery aspect of things for my tastes. For that kind of thing I prefer the fiction to be historical, fantasy or real, as its completely different from the idea of a modern-day slave (something about that word sticks in my throat in a modern context). I got a few useful suggestions for my next books in the back of the Silver Moon novel, I'll post about them in a few days. I might take a look for Fined and Caned, I don't mind severe myself in fiction

saetana
Female Member

England
#37 | Posted: 15 Mar 2011 08:01
Just a thought, wondering if anyone knows of any novels involving policemen or other uniformed types (customs officer or similar would be nice as well)? That has always been a fantasy of mine and it would be nice to have a novel that indulges it

mati
Female Member

Germany
#38 | Posted: 15 Mar 2011 08:24
Hi saetana,
I don't know any books, but I recently read the story of Charlotte and James from Pim Parnell in the library. James is an officer at a military academy and Charlotte is his charge. The story starts with Charlotte as an older teen but later they become a couple. It's not easy to find the chronological order, because the story is divided in several different serials. I think it starts with "Bunking off".

Also in the library the two very long novels of kimmy: "Rob and Sabrina" and "Discovering Jordie". There are many policemen involved, but not as the main characters. Worth to read anyway.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#39 | Posted: 15 Mar 2011 18:29
seatana, I think you should look at jimisim's Rattan Woman serires which is a riff on that old movie, The Wicker Man. It features a policewoman who is stationed on an out of the way island with odd customs.
Rollin

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#40 | Posted: 15 Mar 2011 19:41
I think you might like Boris Ludmenkof. I first read his stuff about a decade ago and enjoyed it. You can still find him on the internet. Here for example:
http://www.asstr.org/~JR_Parz/BorisSlaveWorldMainpage.htm

Slave world was apparently inspired by John Norman's GOR stories and Jack Chalker's SF stories of transformation.

Page  Page 4 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 9
bbnebraska12, darnoult, michelangelo, Richard_Windsor, scuttk9876, TNMomma5, towncryer3921, Unfortunate
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9