The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spanking in Comics

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
jimc
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 3 May 2011 01:20
i too am always on the lookout for spanking in comics and newspapers. I wonder if anyone remembers a teenage story about the main charactor was named JANE DRIBBLE and she was spanked by her father in a Courthouse one time. Also does anyone remember a series called the Jackson twins that had a spanking scene and another i saw in Judge Parker one time that i have not seen again.
Thanks
Jim

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 3 May 2011 08:34
I posted a few on my blog, but they weren't spankings that ever took part in the actual comics, more mockups I found on the 'net. Oh, I tell a lie there was one from Archie, which Mr Lodge spanking Veronica that did appear in the comic and strangely enough I found that the least believable. I posed the question there who would you like to see spanked?

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 3 May 2011 13:28
Jane Dribble sounds vaguely familiar. Maybe it was on CSR.
I remember the Jackson twins strip, but don't recall any spankings. Although there was one threat I remember. The twins would often switch places with one another causing some wild situations sometimes. One time they did it to their father who was putting together a chair.The switch caused the chair to collapse when he sat in it, and he said something about he should have used the paddle every time they switched places on him. Do agree they were certainly spankworthy, especially the wilder twin Jan.
Speaking of twins,although this belongs on another thread, surely we agree that the Wakefield twins of Sweet Valley High Tv series both needed spankings.

jimc
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 4 May 2011 01:47
Redskinluver: there were several twin switch stories and threats there was one where jan had just been spanked and jill was otk and the mom said something as Jan was running to her room about just be glad i just gave you a birthday spanking instead of a real one and now for your sister (there was no actual spanking just the threat and the otk,but it was a memorable scene. Jane Dribble was a blonde with a ponytail like Betty in the Archie's series, but they were different charactors (it may of been seen in Texas Jim's theatre group) not CSR.
JIm
Seegee; I love mockups and as redskinluver said there are several sites that do have them (Chicago Spanking Review, Chross and Spanking Panels) come to mind. But i would like to see your mockups and your blog does sound intresting
JIm

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 4 May 2011 17:40
If we want to include newspaper comics, there were a few spankings in Hal Foster's Prince Valiant. On one occasion, Valiant spanked Aleta, his wife. On another, Aleta spanked their son, Arn. (Arn was only a few months old at the time. Much too young to be spanked, IMHO.) When Arn was in his late preteens, or possibly early teens, there was a sequence in which he visited another country. In one panel, the queen is shown leading her misbehaving daughter, the princess, into another room. In one hand, the queen is holding a hairbrush. it is obvious that the princess, a girl of about Arn's age, is about to have her royal behind spanked.
in the Li'l Abner strip, Pansy Yokum, head of the Yokum family, and leader of the Dogpatch community, once spanked her son, Li'l Abner. He was at least 18 at the time. Pansy often took her husband, Lucifer, over her knee. To be fair, he was a lot more immature and more prone to get into mischief than his son was. He still needed LOTS of spankings. In one strip, Li'l Abner spanked his son, Honest Abe. Honest Abe would misbehave from time to time, as kids are prone to do, but he was smarter than his grandfather, so he rarely got caught.

jimc
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 5 May 2011 02:39
yes Prince Valiant had its fair share along with Lee Falk(Phantom and Mandrake); Zach Moseley (Smilin Jack);Roy Crane (Captain Easy and Buzz Sawyer);ED Dodd (Mark Trail); Dale Messick (Brenda Starr); Alfred Andriola (Kerry Drake), Superman and Abbie and Slatts. These were the adult woman spankings, in addition to the younger set Little Iodine, Little Lulu, Henry, and all the others that were commented onearlier in the thread. Thank you
Jim

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#17 | Posted: 5 May 2011 23:07
For those who are interested in spankings in comics, I have some comic strips and cartoons that are spanking related that I cut from newspapers about 40 or 50 years ago. In two of them, "Abby and Slats" and "Steve Canyon" the spankings are "off camera" but those are the two most realistic and amusing.

If anybody wants to see them send me a Pop Up with your email address and I will email them to you.

Tiptopper

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 6 May 2011 01:02
Wheatwine:
If we want to include newspaper comics, there were a few spankings in Hal Foster's Prince Valiant. On one occasion, Valiant spanked Aleta, his wife. On another, Aleta spanked their son, Arn. (Arn was only a few months old at the time. Much too young to be spanked, IMHO.)

If it was the comic panel that I remember, it featured a flashback with Prince Arn as a toddler (maybe three years old), he's shown front-on facing forward while Aleta, also front-on and standing bent forward behind him, is lifting the overhanging back of his tunic with one hand while the other one is drawn back ready to swing forward and land a solid slap on the seat of his underpants.

I did get the impression that he was just getting a sharp smack or maybe two via his mother's palm (she did look pretty annoyed and determined), since he was merely a toddler--but he certainly wasn't only a few months old, a baby that young can't even crawl... --C.K.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 6 May 2011 09:23
For some reasons comic books featuring spankings are greatly prized amongst collectors. I was a collector years ago when I was a teen and the Overstreet Price Guide made special mention of comics that had spanking panels. There was a great one in Will Eisner's The Spirit, where he spanked his girlfriend Ellen. I'm sure this is because Eisner was just such a great artist.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 6 May 2011 17:15
JohnS47:
The caption read, "On the parade grounds, Wanda begins with the disciplinary ritual so eagerly looked forward to by private army of butch-dykes, the PIF (Puss International Force) of which she is the PIFCO."

Yes, I definitely remember that one, I've seen it somewhere on the internet as well.

I also remember one scene in which Wanda's Neanderthal-looking henchman (I don't remember his name offhand) was holding one of her female soldiers bent over his shoulder so that the strap-like blades of a spanking machine were connecting swiftly and steadily to the blissful victim's bare behind.

In another strip that I recall somewhat, Wanda tried to infiltrate a neo-Nazi group led by Martin Bormann in South America but was caught (the swastika on her derriere had been painted on backwards by Candy Floss), stripped, bound and about to be whipped (along with Candy, who seemed mildly excited at the prospect) by a rather stocky 'brunnhilde' type woman. Then her reinfocements arrived, rescued Wanda (and Candy too) and exactly reversed the situation--after which she gave the naked, shackled German woman (who had a legitimate swastika tattoo on her own plump posterior) a serious butt-whipping with what looked like a dressage whip (being used on its owner). The word "GLOW" in red was shown next to 'brunnhilde's' striped seat as Wanda announced that she'd be finished after "around another ten lashes."

It was obvious why she was called "Wicked Wanda," that's for certain... --C.K.

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 6
dbrown1, Elorac, Ernest, lesni, manhattan, SternMentor
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9