LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spanking in Comics

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»
Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 30 Jan 2011 18:49
Not sure how this fits in for the library, but like many others have long been a fan and seeker-after of spankings in the comics.
With comic spanking art, there are two distinctive categories.
First, there are spankings in mainstream comics, whether comic books or newspaper comic strips. Magazine cartoons as well.
As some may know certain well-known comic strips of the past, from say the 1930s to the 1960s, on occasion featured spankings of females who had gotten out of line. The Phantom is a well-known example, spanking everyone from arrogant queens to female criminals. Superhero, Western and Romance comics all contained the occasional spanking, perhaps mostly M/F but sometimes other combinations as well.
The other category is specific spanking art sites, like the artists Funbun,Endart and Doc Cylon. They do original material, and also draw upon mainstream comic figures, like superheroines. You might find for example a comic where Wonder Woman wearing a thong costume is getting a Spencer paddle used on her bare bottom.
I am always on the lookout for new sites or new material in comics spanking. Perhaps there are those who have some suggestions. I already know about Chross, Chicago Spanking Review, and Spankingpanels. But maybe there are some sites and artists that I have yet to discover

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 30 Jan 2011 23:32
thehandprints has a large collection of comics. Little Lulu and things like that. All X/g.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 31 Jan 2011 03:45
Redskinluver
I am always on the lookout for new sites or new material in comics spanking. Perhaps there are those who have some suggestions. I already know about Chross, Chicago Spanking Review, and Spankingpanels. But maybe there are some sites and artists that I have yet to discover

CF Publications has a number of books of spanking drawings available.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 31 Jan 2011 06:20
Goodgulf:
thehandprints has a large collection of comics. Little Lulu and things like that. All X/g.

The "BoyzBeingBoyz" site likewise has a section featuring comic-strip (or book) spankings of young men, and it also includes Jade Chan's Rejuve Universe-based comics which feature spankings of both boys and girls... --C.K.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 31 Jan 2011 06:50
There was an artist called collegeboy who used to do a number of drawings featuring young men being spanked and he also did a series of strips for Bared Affair that did spanking versions of For Better or Worse. The Belgian artist JPCOTK also did some original spanking oriented strips for BA, they also appeared on his site. Our very own R Humphries has a site featuring the Woodettes girls and visual representations of the stories. Sometimes I think I shouldn't know this stuff.

kephren
Male Author

England
#6 | Posted: 31 Jan 2011 14:08
Redskinluver

I have a very large collection of spanking in comics going right back to the 50's both English and American ones I would be glad to share them if your interested, Regards Kephren

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 31 Jan 2011 16:00
Thanks for the comments and leads. Did know about some of them Would point out that my interest is mainly M/F and F/F, and also not especially interested in the "little kid" comics-Little Lulu, L'il Dot,etc.
Certainly do remember those wonderful strips by College Boy in BaredAffair. I wonder where or if he is posting material now.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 31 Jan 2011 21:15
Redskinluver:
Certainly do remember those wonderful strips by College Boy in BaredAffair. I wonder where or if he is posting material now.

He's on here as 'Collegeboy' and last logged in 10 days ago so you can always send him a popup and ask him.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 3 Feb 2011 17:19
There was a 6 issue miniseries called Legends of the Stargrazers that came out a little over 20 years ago. The central character was abeautiful blonde named Julie Green. JUlie was a very unusual character. She was over 200 yeas old, but physically and emotionally remained a 16 year old. Before joining the Stargrazers, Julie lived in a household that included multipal men women and children. One of the men in the household, David spanked Julie when he felt the situation warrented it. The cover of issue 6 showed Julie over David's knee, his hand raised over her tight jean clad bottom, and her facial expression that of someone trying not to cry. Inside the book was a one panel scene showing Julie remembering or imagining being spanked by David. the cover of issue 3 shows Julie in bondage, being menaced by a female alien with a whip. For those with an interest in such things, issue 4 showed two brothers getting a bare bottomed spanking from their father.

JohnS47
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 4 Feb 2011 18:56
In addition to the spanking letters in the old Penthouse magazines, I used to enjoy their monthly comic strip, Oh, Wicked Wanda. They were very well drawn, cleverly written and included an occasional spanking scene. Wanda spanked her sidekick, Candy Floss (who seemed to enjoy it) several times with a hairbrush. But my favorite was an episode in the September 1973 issue where Wanda was shown disciplining her para-military troops.

It showed the troops lined up in formation and clad in short olive green tunics, which exposed their bare bottoms. They also wore black high heel leather boots that reached mid -thigh. One of the girls was bending over with her hands on her knees in front of Wanda, whose eyes were zeroed in on the upturned fanny, as she was reaching for a riding crop that was being presented to her on a pillow held by Candyfloss. There was a lady who had apparently just received her lashes and walking away with criss-crossed red stripes adorning her buttocks and a smile of satisfaction on her face. Another of the women who had also been disciplined, evident by the tell-tell stripes on her nether cheeks, had sneaked back in line for another taste of the whip. The woman next to her said, "Hey! This is your second time around," to which replied, "Nuts!"

The caption read, "On the parade grounds, Wanda begins with the disciplinary ritual so eagerly looked forward to by private army of butch-dykes, the PIF (Puss International Force) of which she is the PIFCO."

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 7
Nelon, Seabee49
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9