The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

TV Shows that needed Spankings

Page  Page 4 of 17: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 13 14 15 16 17 »»
Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#31 | Posted: 15 Nov 2010 06:26
I can't quite remember and it is highly likely that at that point Clark didn't have his powers. If that was the case then both he and Lana should have shared the whipping. If Clark was still super powered then the best punishment would be to have him watch Lana's paddling, to drive home what his actions had done to his girlfriend. Yes, Martha was a great fantasy spanker.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#32 | Posted: 16 Nov 2010 03:20
I think that the point about M/F being the natural order to the degree that there is a desire to see the Xena's, Wonderwomen, and even Sam's of the fictional spanked by an even more Toppy male is well put. This notion is out there and it does not seem to work both ways.

This "M/F is normal but F/M is weird"-sentiment is rife among the DD-spankers I've known. But the profile for the average "DD-er" is typically: politically conservative, Christian, and (except for spanking) otherwise vanilla. The BDSM folks I know are not nearly as rigid in their thinking.

Natural gender dominance asserted by either gender is a red flag for some other deep-seated issue that should probably be dealt with in a trusted psychologist's office. I sometimes wonder if the Tops and bottoms out there who hold to this thinking are inwardly uncomfortable by their roles and desires and therefore try to use "God's or Nature's 'Natural Order'" as a self-justifying rationaliztion.

pabab47
Male Member

USA
#33 | Posted: 27 Jan 2011 18:37
Being an old guy, I'll go back to "Leave It to Beaver" . I would have loved to see Ward spank June, OTK with her skirt and petticoats raised, just to see what she had on under there. Girdle? Garter belt?

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#34 | Posted: 28 Jan 2011 00:24
In '24', I was always hoping that Jack Bauer's bratty young daughter Kim would get turned across her Dad's knee for a good hard bottom-warming. Time and again she does something stupid to put herself in jeopardy, meaning that Jack has to take time out from saving the country from nuclear attack or whatever to go and rescue her. Besides, Elisha Cuthbert has a very cute spankable bottom.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#35 | Posted: 28 Jan 2011 02:49
pabab47:
Being an old guy, I'll go back to "Leave It to Beaver" . I would have loved to see Ward spank June, OTK with her skirt and petticoats raised, just to see what she had on under there. Girdle? Garter belt?

Well, I always thought it would be great fun to have June paddle Eddie Haskell, pants-down over her knee with a hairbrush or perhaps a wooden spoon. I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but in one episode of the sequel series, "The New Leave It to Beaver," June (in her late fifties) tells Eddie (in his mid-thirties or so), "You've needed a good spanking for a long time, now you're finally going to get one." Unfortunately, she's speaking metaphorically RE defeating him in a local political race--which I believe she does at the end of the episode.

Another potential feminine spanker in the original "Leave It to Beaver" series is Miss Landers, Beaver's grade-school teacher who's shown as a young, very attractive brunette (and also a good teacher)--it's apparent that Beaver has a bit of a schoolboy 'crush' on her while in her class. Although it would be rather unrealistic, I'd have enjoyed seeing her give a bare-bottom OTK spanking with a ruler or small school paddle to Larry Mondello, Beaver's lazy, rather irresponsible friend--also perhaps to Judy, the snooty, stuck-up classmate of Beaver and Larry.

There is an early "Leave It to Beaver" episode in which Beaver and Larry try to get a look at a supposed 'spanking machine' that is rumored to be in the female principal's office. Of course its existence turns out to be merely a local 'urban legend' among schoolchildren--but it would be fun if there actually were one and the principal, upon catching the two boys sneaking around after school hours, decides to give each of them a full personal 'demonstration' RE how it works--Ouchie!!

AFAIC "Leave It to Beaver" definitely failed to capitalize on its spanking scene potential... --C.K.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#36 | Posted: 29 Jan 2011 16:21
While not much interested in spankings involving younger kids, be they boys or girls, would like to point out one thing. Beaver got in trouble sometimes because he fibbed.
In that era where the show was set, a spanking for lying would have been a quite plausible punishment to have taken place.
Remember another show from that era, think it was Father Knows Best where in one episode the teenage son Bud was talking about quitting school. He had a change of heart, but at the end Dad told him if he ever heard talk about quiting school again, he'd "tan his backside so hard he wouldnt be able to sit down for a week.!"
Wish it had been a Mom, and a teenage daughter in that scenario.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#37 | Posted: 29 Jan 2011 17:21
Goodgulf, Ann mentions in that episode that if it had been Barbara or Julie who did what Alex did, she would have paddled them. When she does paddle Alex, she uses a cutting board to paddle him. (For those who might not know, a cutting board is both thicker and wider than a paddle designed for spanking. It would spank a larger area of the buttocks with each lick, and would be more likely to bruse the spankee.)

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#38 | Posted: 29 Jan 2011 19:06
There was often talk of whuppin's (that's an American colloquialism for whippings) on the Andy Griffith show, though I don't recall any being shown.

Wrestler24
Male Member

USA
#39 | Posted: 29 Jan 2011 20:54
You Lucy Lawless fans should check out Starz networks cheesy Spartacus series. Her character, Lucretia, is way more sub than dom and inspires fantasies of a bare bottom switching or caning. Best of all, for those of us who believe that beautiful young women become even more beautiful as they mature, Lucy is living proof.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#40 | Posted: 29 Jan 2011 21:02
pabab47:

Probably another pearl necklace, one that encircled her bumcheeks... --C.K.

Page  Page 4 of 17: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 13 14 15 16 17 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 17
Butts45, greyrain, jladams766, maroonraider, opb, paradoxu, warthur, whome123
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9