LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

TV Shows that needed Spankings

Page  Page 2 of 17: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 13 14 15 16 17 »»
kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 10 Nov 2010 17:47
On the Mary Tyler Moore show, she could be soooooo whiney that a spanking from Ed Asner's "
Lou Grant"....or even her pal "Rhoda" would have been welcome.

blimp
Male Author

England
#12 | Posted: 10 Nov 2010 18:16
The Soprano's was probably the best thing on the telly, ever. I don't think Meadow needed spanking as much as Adriana (Drea de Matteo)!

russmathias
Male Member

USA
#13 | Posted: 11 Nov 2010 10:53
I would have liked to have seen emma peel(diana rigg) be spanked by John Steed

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 11 Nov 2010 13:21
ChardT
There was an episode of Buffy in which her mother was dating or perhaps engaged to a man who decided to exercise his stepfatherly rights and spank Buffy. They faught, and the would-be spanker wound up dying. I don't remember all the details.
Redskinluver, I just couldn't see Xena ever getting a spanking from anyone. As a singer in the early '70s put it, "You don't cut on Superman's cape....you don't poke the mask on the Old Lone Ranger...." To that, he might well have added, "You don't spank Xena," not unless you wish to draw back a bloody stump where your hand was. However, Xena GIVING a spanking would definately be in keeping with her character. I came across a fan site a few years back. (Sorry I don't remember the URL. If it was ever ever in my computer, it was lost when it crashed.) Anyway, the fansite had letters written to Gabrielle. She would reply to these letters. One of the letters asked if Xena had ever given her a bare bottomed spanking in front of anyone else. Her answer was, "Oh, my yes. Xena believes public humiliation is good for building character."

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 11 Nov 2010 14:03
I have a vague recollection that Steed may have given his co-star a pat on the bum, but it may have been Honor Blackman back in those non pc days.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 11 Nov 2010 15:01
Wheatwine:
There was an episode of Buffy in which her mother was dating or perhaps engaged to a man who decided to exercise his stepfatherly rights and spank Buffy. They faught, and the would-be spanker wound up dying. I don't remember all the details.
Redskinluver, I just couldn't see Xena ever getting a spanking from anyone. As a singer in the early '70s put it, "You don't cut on Superman's cape....you don't poke the mask on the Old Lone Ranger...." To that, he might well have added, "You don't spank Xena," not unless you wish to draw back a bloody stump where your hand was. However, Xena GIVING a spanking would definately be in keeping with her character. I came across a fan site a few years back. (Sorry I don't remember the URL. If it was ever ever in my computer, it was lost when it crashed.) Anyway, the fansite had letters written to Gabrielle. She would reply to these letters. One of the letters asked if Xena had ever given her a bare bottomed spanking in front of anyone else. Her answer was, "Oh, my yes. Xena believes public humiliation is good for building character."

"You don't pull on Superman's cape, you don't spit into the wind, you don't pull the mask off the old Lone Ranger and you don't mess around with Jim." --from "You Don't Mess Around With Jim" by Jim Croche.

Ironically though, in the song another person ("Slim") does successfully "mess around with Jim."

Possibly her one-time nemesis (she started out as a villainess) Hercules could've given Xena a nonconsensual buttwhacking, but even there I'm not certain because he'd then have to worry about her retaliation at some point--IMHO she's a 100% 'toppish' lady. I also choose to believe that she spanked Gabrielle's bare bottom frequently and very soundly, it just strikes me that it was part of their mentor-protege' relationship. (I could also, due to my F/M preference, easily envision Xena giving Hercules' protege' Aeolus a good hard pants-down paddling over her knee--he never seemed to trust that she'd actually reformed.)

There were a number of 'toppish' heroines on television at about Xena's point in time or a little later, young women characters both physically and psychologically strong, who would make convincing spanko-tops--Buffy the Vampire Slayer, her fellow slayer Faith, Seven of Nine ("Star Trek: Voyager"), Dark Angel (short-lived series of the same name), Kara/Supergirl ("Smallville"), etc.

But back to "Xena: Warrior Princess"--just replace that sword in her hand with a good-sized Spencer paddle and you've got an image that was almost certainly in the fevered fantasies of some of her fans (male and female)... --C.K.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#17 | Posted: 11 Nov 2010 15:38
Wheatwine, I remember that episode of Buffy. However, he (or it , as he turned out be some sort of android), slapped Buffy on the face instead of trying to spank her. She did kill him after that, or so everyone thought, but being an android, he came back, and was finally dispatched, after it was learned he killed several previous wives.
As to Xena, I agree that it wouldnt be very smart of any guy to try and spank her. Thats why I like the idea of her Mom spanking her, as she would be someone that Xena could accept a spanking from without retaliating. The story I wrote that I referred to was in fact an F/F spanking, though not from her Mom.
I see several stories on here from the now sadly inactive Yahoo group Bared Affair, an F/F spanking "spoof" group, for those not familiar with it. Remember someone posting a story where Wonder Woman got spanked by her mother the Queen. Like with Xena, another heroine where an F/F spanking seems more plausible.
On the other hand, from the TV show,what about Steve Trevor spanking her prim alter ego Diana Prince? Recall one episode where Diana was at the beach in a rather highcut one piece suit that would have been great to see her get spanked in.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 12 Nov 2010 03:21
As with Xena and Wonder Woman, I also cannot envision Emma Peel being on the receiving end. These characters are definitely not bottoms.

I do not recall the magazine, but I have a photo somewhere of Lucy Lawless in characteristic Domme attire holding a crop.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 12 Nov 2010 06:40
Wheatwine, I remember that episode of Buffy. However, he (or it , as he turned out be some sort of android), slapped Buffy on the face instead of trying to spank her. She did kill him after that, or so everyone thought, but being an android, he came back, and was finally dispatched, after it was learned he killed several previous wives.
I think that episode was called Ted, John Ritter played the role. It was extremely creepy.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 12 Nov 2010 16:59
I always thought that the one TV character that most deserved a spanking was Sam Puckett of iCarly. The only problem is, like Xena, who could have given her a spanking? maybe iCarly could have an episode where it would be revealed that some NFL defensive lineman is Sam's strict but loving uncle. An NFL defensive lineman could spank her, right? Sam is only a 14 or 15 year old girl.

Page  Page 2 of 17: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 13 14 15 16 17 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 11
davenhall, DurableGents, fearlesspale, Forrange, myrkassi, RobL, Shadowdancer
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9