The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

TV Shows that needed Spankings

Page  Page 16 of 17: «« 1 2 3  ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »»
Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#151 | Posted: 13 Dec 2015 05:05
The actors who played Darlene and David in Roseanne later also met in The Big Bang Theory and yet again the Darlene character was the dominant partner in their fairly short lived relationship.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#152 | Posted: 13 Dec 2015 22:39
Ah yes, "Leslie Winkle" played by Sara Gilbert. She's also dominated Sheldon, after a fashion and she is possibly his greatest nemesis. I think she's still on the show in the background somewhere...

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#153 | Posted: 14 Dec 2015 04:34
I haven't seen her for a while. Sheldon's nemesis role on the staff seems to have been taken by Kripke.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#154 | Posted: 15 Dec 2015 21:36
Kripke is a nemesis of a different kind. He's obnoxious but also someone the guys can relate to after a fashion. When he pumped helium into a room when Sheldon was doing a radio interview and Sheldon started sounding like a chipmunk, he brought a radio into the dining room so everyone could listen and they all laughed at Sheldon as much as anyone else did. Kind of like how Wil Wheaton constantly messes with him.

Leslie Winkle has a way of simply reducing Sheldon to helpless, sputtering outrage and he has no real defense against her. He must thank God (or that mythological, non-existent figure that his mother believes in) that Leonard married Penny...

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#155 | Posted: 15 Dec 2015 22:04
Found this captioned pic that might be of interest to TBBT fans...

http://beautiful-when-she-s-angry.tumblr.com/post/135122375083

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#156 | Posted: 14 Mar 2018 19:08
I was watching several episodes in a row of Big Bang Theory and think I finally have come up with a specific reason Penny should be spanked in an episode. She has this thing for expensive shoes. This has come up on several occasions and reminded me of Carrie on Sex In the City and her shoe compulsion.

The episode I'm referring to is the one where she has to make 1,000 'Penny Blossoms" over night. Her tail deserved to be spanked when the guys got to work and she went online to buy shoes.

Many years ago while out on a date a girl admitted she should be spanked for what she had spent on a pair of shoes.

rnr
Male Author

Wales
#157 | Posted: 15 Mar 2018 01:58
Reading through the thread, there are a few votes for Doctor Who.
I well remember the threat of a smacked bottom for the Doctors first companion, his grand daughter Susan.
That incident inspired me to write my own version which was published here, a few years ago.
Judging from comments received, those who remember the original from the 60s, enjoyed it.
So might you.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#158 | Posted: 17 Mar 2018 12:46
Always thought Kim Bauer, played by Elisha Cuthbert in '24', seriously needed spanking. As the daughter of Jack Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland), she was always running off and getting herself into dangerous situations - which meant that Jack had to take time off from saving the world and go rescue her. Once he'd got her safe, a session across Dad's knee seemed thoroughly deserved. Not least since Elisha had a rather cute bottom.

turk
Male Member

USA
#159 | Posted: 18 Mar 2018 18:07
I loved Friday Night Lights, TV series about high school football in Texas. Connie Britton was wife of coach, teacher and principal. I love her in any role, but she could of been the principal that paddles. She had a cast of girls and guys to work on. I would of love to see Adrianna Palicki get her due, spanking on the panties would serve her well. She should of spanked her daughter, and used the paddle on Minka Kelly, and for that matter do not let Dora Madison Burge get away without a redden rear. Connie has that authority figure bearing, she could handle everyone in the school, including the team. Remember this is Texas.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#160 | Posted: 20 Mar 2018 11:27
Where to start? The obvious answer to this question is "all of them". Some need them more than others though.

Page  Page 16 of 17: «« 1 2 3  ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 8
Azarga, Balor, BashfulBob, Dejo, New1guy, poppa_mark, Richard_Windsor
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9