LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

TV Shows that needed Spankings

Page  Page 15 of 17: «« 1 2 3  ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »»
2old4that
Male Member

USA
#141 | Posted: 11 Dec 2015 22:47
There was a episode of Roseanne that featured a new neighbor, a pretty blonde 14 yo, complaining to Darlene that her little brother, DJ, was using a telescope to peek into her bedroom window. Darlene assures her that she will take care of it. During the last scenes the neighbor ,wearing a very short bathrobe, storms over to complain about him doing it again. Darlene explains that she put lamp black on the telescopes eyepiece and that now they have the evidence to crusify him. She calls DJ and he comes down the stairs with a perfectly clean face. Both girls are confused until Darlene's boyfriend come down the stair with a huge black eye! The end.
This episode just cries out for one more scene end ing with a sobbing boyfriend, I think his name was David, standing in the corner.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#142 | Posted: 12 Dec 2015 01:03
There was actually a spanking in Roseanne. Roseanne lost it with DJ and walloped him on the backside a few times. They all spent the rest of the episode agonising about it. Darlene once had the option to punish DJ because whatever he'd done had directly impacted her. Her punishment was that he had to turn up to school in his Sunday best, her mother remarked 'Gee, Darlene, why don't you just beat him up yourself?' I wonder if she considered spanking him?

There don't seem to be too many current shows that really lend themselves to spanking situations, but I think all the kids in Modern Family could benefit from one.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#143 | Posted: 12 Dec 2015 02:11
How about Rhoda Morganstern over Lou Grants lap for a long hard one.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#144 | Posted: 12 Dec 2015 22:34
Seegee:
They did mention having a housemother on Greek at one time. Never came to anything, though. I often wondered if Spencer Grammer's character was ever spanked by her big sis, she had that about her. Members of both the sorority and the fraternity could have used a good old fashioned paddling from time to time.

You had a crush on Penny (Angela Cartwright) too, CK? I used to fantasise about winding up over her lap as a kid.

If they used those paddles at all, it was probably for an "initiation" party or something. There were several of the male and female characters that could have used a good paddling but, unfortunately, no one to give them.

I believe I was the one who confessed to the crush on Angela Cartwright. My fantasies about her though, had nothing to do with spanking...

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#145 | Posted: 12 Dec 2015 22:36
They used small ones called pledge paddles on the boys during hell week. One of main characters, Rusty actually smacked the lead member of the fraternity across the face with one for bad mouthing his sister.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#146 | Posted: 12 Dec 2015 22:39
2old4that:
This episode just cries out for one more scene end ing with a sobbing boyfriend, I think his name was David, standing in the corner.

Wasn't David the guy that eventually married Darlene? You know, Johnny Galecki, who now plays Leonard Hofstadter on "The Big Bang Theory"? I think I remember that episode. And, if I recall correctly, Darlene was the dominant one in their relationship too, so, you never know...

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#147 | Posted: 12 Dec 2015 22:53
Seegee:
There don't seem to be too many current shows that really lend themselves to spanking situations, but I think all the kids in Modern Family could benefit from one.

Oh hell yeah. Hayley and Alex are in college now so they may be immune, though that doesn't mean that they couldn't use one. Luke and Manny get into enough mischief that I think they could use one but their mothers don't strike me as the type to do it (Luke is Claire's "baby" and Manny is Gloria's "little prince", although his little brother may assume that title someday) and Luke's dad is his best friend, or tries to be. Lily is the one with the smart mouth and snarky (though frequently hilarious) attiitude, but certainly Cam and Mitch are never going to lay a finger on her. Perhaps Gloria or Claire while babysitting, could be persuaded to adjust Lily's attitude but it would certainly cause hard feelings from her two dads. Frankly I think both Claire and Gloria could use one but Jay probably doesn't have it in him any more and Phil just isn't man enough. So much naughtiness, so little spanking...

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#148 | Posted: 12 Dec 2015 23:51
I think there was a mistaken belief that Jay did spank Gloria for fun in one episode, because something was overheard and provided the old sitcom classic of a misrepresented comment taken out of context. If anyone was going to spank anyone in the Claire Phil relationship, it would be Phil going over Claire's knee. She's far more dominant than he'll ever be.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#149 | Posted: 13 Dec 2015 00:46
Seegee:
I think there was a mistaken belief that Jay did spank Gloria for fun in one episode, because something was overheard and provided the old sitcom classic of a misrepresented comment taken out of context. If anyone was going to spank anyone in the Claire Phil relationship, it would be Phil going over Claire's knee. She's far more dominant than he'll ever be.

Mitch and Cam were in Jay and Gloria's bedroom, hiding in the closet (how's that for irony?) and they overheard some suggestive dialogue and I think some sound effects that made it seem like Jay might be giving Gloria a spanking. Given Gloria's background, I think she might just slit Jay's throat in his sleep if he spanked her against her will. Like I said, Phil just isn't man enough, though Claire may be...

2old4that
Male Member

USA
#150 | Posted: 13 Dec 2015 02:55
Bogiephil1
Darlene certainly was the dominant partner. I would have loved to see a bare bottomed David over Darlenes lap while both DJ and the neighborgirl smirk.

Page  Page 15 of 17: «« 1 2 3  ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 8
Glenlivet, markert, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9