The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

TV Shows that needed Spankings

Page  Page 13 of 17: «« 1 2 3  ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »»
Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#121 | Posted: 20 Sep 2012 21:38
There was a wonderful article written by Goodgulf I think for BA, where the spankings on a family show were discussed. The actress playing the mother spanked the girls playing her daughters for onset misbehaviour. One of the daughters had the name of MacKenzie, which struck me as odd for a first name. I think it was a family drama.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#122 | Posted: 20 Sep 2012 21:45
CarolinaPaddler:
Also, the short dresses the ladies wore on the original Star Trek carelessly showing their panties makes my list for needed added spankings.

All the later "Star Trek" series featured an attractive female who wore a pretty much skin-tight outfit--Counselor Deanna Troi in "The Next Generation," Major Kira Nerys in "Deep Space Nine," Seven of Nine in "Voyager" and Subcommander T'pol in "Enterprise"--and via their outfits each of them sported a quite spankable deriere, although my personal preference was Deanna's as it was nicely rotund.

As for their most likely butt-paddlers (over their clinging tights, but only to begin with):

Counselor Troi--her strong-willed mother Lwaxanna, obviously, who with her Betazoid telepathic/empathic abilities would know precisely when Deanna had truly learned her lesson;

Major Kira--her lover, the changeling Odo, who could form his hand into various punitive implements, or her Cardassian rival Gul Dukat, for a much more punitive, mean-spirited walloping;

Seven of Nine--Captain Kathryn Janeway, a somewhat maternal figure to Seven;

Subcommander T'Pol--Commander Charles "Trip" Tucker, although I'm not certain he could pull it off, so perhaps Commander Schram, the curt-talking Andorian rival/ally of the humans.

That's my thinking anyway... --C.K.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#123 | Posted: 21 Sep 2012 05:28
Seegee:
There was a wonderful article written by Goodgulf I think for BA, where the spankings on a family show were discussed.

That story is in the library - titled Spankings Rise On Daytime Television. It was a fictitious, generic soap opera where the young people acted like brats and their characters were spanked for it. It was once semi common for teens / early 20s female roles on soaps to be written more bratty than bitchy - but I doubt there was much on screen spanking. At least I've never encountered it in the various "spanking on TV" lists I've read.

There was one thing in that article that I thought added a touch of plausibility - the request for a body double during the spanking scenes.

And when it comes to spanking and Star Trek - those 60s miniskirts and tunics from the first movie just begged to be lifted.

Goodgulf

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#124 | Posted: 21 Sep 2012 09:18
I know that one, Goodgulf, but that's not it. It was a small piece about the spankings that took place behind the scenes. It mentioned the real actresses and the show's name. I think one of the young actresses may have been Valerie Bertinelli. I could just picture them reading the article.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#125 | Posted: 21 Sep 2012 17:50
Seegee:
I know that one, Goodgulf, but that's not it. It was a small piece about the spankings that took place behind the scenes. It mentioned the real actresses and the show's name. I think one of the young actresses may have been Valerie Bertinelli. I could just picture them reading the article.

Ahhhh, Valerie Bertinelli and McKenzie Phillips from "One Day at a Time," I'm figuring--with Bonnie Franklin playing their divorced mother (Anne Romano)... --C.K.

SouthernLady
Female Member

USA
#126 | Posted: 21 Sep 2012 17:55
There is a fairly new show called Two Broke Girls and would suggest these two sassy lasses should have Two Broke Butts! Seriously I mean broken in with hard bottom spankings.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#127 | Posted: 21 Sep 2012 20:22
Seegee:
I know that one, Goodgulf, but that's not it.

It looks as if I'm going to have to hunt old issues of Bared Affairs for that one. Now that you've jogged my memory I'm thinking that it was in a lost ago lost instant message.

Goodgulf

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#128 | Posted: 10 Aug 2013 14:42
I'm with you PABAB47. I would have loved to have seen June wearing a girdle or garter-belt, then spanked on her bare bottom. What a delicious sexual erotic imaginative that that could be.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#129 | Posted: 10 Aug 2013 14:47
I to would love to see Sarah Palin, corporally punished on her bare bottom. With a cane. Yes, a dozen stripes upon her delectable naked derriere, with this pliable swishy spanking implement, would do her a world of good.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#130 | Posted: 10 Aug 2013 15:02
sixofthebest:
I to would love to see Sarah Palin, corporally punished

Me too, but that has more to do with her behavior than any "delectability‎" of her bottom.

Page  Page 13 of 17: «« 1 2 3  ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 13
Abaddon, Ishmael, lesni, Nickf, rickf, sheep
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9