LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

TV Shows that needed Spankings

Page  Page 11 of 17: «« 1 2  ... 9 10 11 12 13  ... 16 17 »»
pabab47
Male Member

USA
#101 | Posted: 15 Apr 2011 23:27
Maybe that bratty,tattletale Judy should have gotten it from Miss Landers, right in front of the whole class.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#102 | Posted: 16 Sep 2012 19:52
All the so called female reporter's who appear on Fox News Channel, deserve to have their bloomer's taken down, and given a good spanking on their bare bottoms.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#103 | Posted: 16 Sep 2012 20:51
sixofthebest:
All the so called female reporter's who appear on Fox News Channel, deserve to have their bloomer's taken down, and given a good spanking on their bare bottoms.

Lets not leave out the male ones either. Both for their propaganda reporting and their out and out lies.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#104 | Posted: 16 Sep 2012 21:22
All Dr Charlotte Uhlenbroek's programmes about primates (apes, not archbishops) cried out for La Uhlenbroek to be spanked. She was spectacularly beautiful and sexy (still pretty good now at 45), kept giving the camera rogueish looks, giving a good look down her decolletage and saying slightly suggestive things, but hardly ever showed us her pert, well-toned bottom.

Good zoologist, though.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#105 | Posted: 16 Sep 2012 23:54
pabab47:
Maybe that bratty,tattletale Judy should have gotten it from Miss Landers, right in front of the whole class.

Probably Larry Mondello too, he was always behaving irresponsibly and getting the Beaver into trouble when he tried to help out his friend (Larry).

Of course, I'd be rather envious of any "Leave It to Beaver" character who was being paddled by Miss Landers--she was such an attractive young woman, sweet yet also quietly assertive. Beaver had somewhat of a crush on her, which I can completely empathize with.

IMHO there could've been a nice twist to the episode in which Larry and the Beaver hid out in the building after school, trying to find the principal's rumored 'spanking machine': Instead of the woman finding them and informing them that there wasn't such a machine there, she'd show it to the boys and then demonstrate it on each of them.

That would've been interesting--although not as much fun as someone going bare-bottom-up over the knee of Miss Landers. Well, perhaps 3-4 years earlier she spanked Eddie Haskell... --C.K.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#106 | Posted: 17 Sep 2012 01:53
sixofthebest:

bendover:
Lets no leave out the male ones either. Both for their propaganda reporting and their out and out lies.

You both got that right. It could be a show titled "Spanking the Murdoch Fox gang." They should even show it in the UK.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#107 | Posted: 17 Sep 2012 02:15
I am amused when I see topics like "TV Shows That Needed Spankings". People go on and on about the various shows.

I have a much shorter list, "TV Shows That Would NOT Be Improved By Adding Some Spankings": None.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#108 | Posted: 17 Sep 2012 03:15
I remember one morning while I was watching Regis and Kathie Lee (when they did the show). They were talking about punishments with their guest. Kathie suddenly says, "we should have a spanking on the show." The guest, a male, (I can't remember who it was) then asked who would do the spanking. Kathie says, "well, you could try out for the part."

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#109 | Posted: 17 Sep 2012 03:33
I think that pretty much any "reality" show could be improved by a spanking - from "Jersey Shore," to "Next Top Model," to "Survivor," to "The Amazing Race," to (of course) "Keeping up with the Kardashians." I don't watch much television at at (in general) or ANY "reality TV" (in particular),. From what I hear, about these shows, however, the ONLY reality that could draw my viewership is a good barebottom spanking.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#110 | Posted: 17 Sep 2012 04:19
If we are including reality TV, then all the mothers on Tots and Tiaras. And all the women who work to put those preteen beauty shows on.

But not the kids. The mental and emotional abuse they get on that show is bad enough.

Goodgulf

Page  Page 11 of 17: «« 1 2  ... 9 10 11 12 13  ... 16 17 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 13
laura82, preston27, thanasphere
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9