library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Daria Little Stories

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 26 Oct 2010 17:05
I was wondering if anyone who is knowledgeable about Daria Little might be enticed to write a short blurb for her Authors page. My sense of it is that many readers are not aware that her stories were written some time ago and might like to know what we know of her.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 26 Oct 2010 17:24
It's usually the authors themselves who supply the info that appears on their author page (assuming they want a 'bio' - some don't) but unfortunately we are now unable to contact Daria Little, and our understanding is that she has left the scene and is no longer writing.

So I second twisted8's proposal. If anyone has suitable info about her, please let us know.

Thanks, flopsy

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 27 Oct 2010 01:08
Yea let me echo flopsy. I only know that Lil' Daria story's were on Wulframs ancient site (Slow, slow, slow) and I found some links here. Either CFPub or rollin, or one of the other Venerable Spanko's would probably remember. Grin. I heard somewhere that editors & fans tried two email addresses and never got an answer over several years. I lament making comments for a writer that will probably never see them but we will get something from them and newbies will get pointed toward some really excellent spank stories that rate high in everybody's book. Thanks as always.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 30 Oct 2010 03:45
I don't know anything about Daria little, the person, but I really like her stories. My favorites of hers are South Seas and rhe Screaming Eagles series.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 30 Oct 2010 06:00
There are many really good (some great) authors that have left the scene, after many years of excellent writing on this subject matter. After taking the time to write these great stories, over years, that they leave the field. They also leave their websites, as well. I am sure that there might be an explanation, but I would be curious to know why. Of course, some have died, but many have not.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 30 Oct 2010 06:28
Daria was one of the first writers I read when I 'discovered' spanking stories on the internet. Laura of Laura's Corner was another as was Lurking Dragon and later Paris Morreau. I think it's marvelous what has been set up here to preserve some of this work.

Erwin
Male Member

Germany
#7 | Posted: 30 Oct 2010 08:15
Sebastian:
I am sure that there might be an explanation, but I would be curious to know why.

Maybe they had written all, what they had to write. That happens, not only to spanko writers, even to world wide known mainstream artists.
Think of Jerome David Salinger , Catcher in the Rye. He had written some short and some longer stories and then that book. Later........... only short before he died the most people learned that he had been alive that long time.

But maybe there has been a man who made the decision, that he needed more a wife in his bed that a scribbler in the attic.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 31 Oct 2010 00:38
Erwin:
Maybe they had written all, what they had to write. That happens, not only to spanko writers, even to world wide known mainstream artists.
Think of Jerome David Salinger , Catcher in the Rye. He had written some short and some longer stories and then that book. Later........... only short before he died the most people learned that he had been alive that long time.

That is true about Salinger (my very first book), but this is erotic material and it might not be the same. You might be right, come to think of it. Salten wrote adult material as well as children stories (BAMBI). But his reasons to wite adult material was for a political statement as well as earning money. After awhile, he cease writing (to the best of my knowledge) adult books.

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 8 Nov 2010 16:58
The Search For Daria[font#DF0101][pre]

I found out from CFPub that he had published one of her stories and she had refused all enumeration. Still I need more information to make my own attempt at a small 'authors page' blurb. And I just happened to have noticed that there are many, shall we say, VENERABLE and celebrated or course, spankos floating around this site who might be able to mention a few facts about Daria. Thanks in advance!

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 9
Claypaul68, druidicone, Elpipo, Hotscot, kenjperr, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9